“No complaints ”

Price range: USD 23 - USD 38
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian cooking at its best. if you like fresh local produces a fusion of the best cuisines from all over India, and enjoy being served by attentive and knowledgeable staff in contemporary surrounding then you're in for a treat.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I love the staff here. Always very inviting. Their food is delicious and the restaurant is always clean. I have had many good nights in here. Highly recommended

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love my indian food ,.. and have tryed so many different indian restaurants about 2 months ago luckily I came across the Sultan in Melksham the food is incredible and ran by a top owner Azim Abdul who you can straight away tell has nothing but pure love and passion for the quality of his food and customer satisfaction!! 10/10 can't stop coming back now!! Great Indian food!!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

First start off with the positives, my rating of very good is based on my main meal, if it hadn't been so good this restaurant would have been average at best.

Main

King Prawn Delight

This is a beautiful dish created by the chef, 3 VERY large king prawns cooked with chef’s own dry roastedspices including coriander, fresh green chilli, onion, peppers, stuffed with brinjal, rice came separate. This was one of the best King Prawn meals I've had in any Indian restaurant anywhere, the King Prawns were so succulent and at £15.95 including rice worth every penny 10/10.

Our service on the night wasn't the best, one particular waiter thrust the menus at us and did the same with our plates, thankfully the other two waiters that served us were more pleasant. Our dining experience wasn't helped being sat in the back of the restaurant where there were no windows and sat near an air conditioning unit blowing cold air directly at us, we asked for it to be turned off which they duly did only to turn back on again 10 minutes later. The restaurant was barely a quarter full, so they could have moved us if they wanted the unit on.

The restaurant does have a licence unlike another Indian restaurant in the Town so another point for that.

Based on the food only, I would recommend a visit if you like flavoursome Indian food.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Best Indian in Wiltshire, supported by a great customer service with pleasing smiles. Will not be disappointed.
Handsome Gents and cracking banter!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

That curry was bloody amazing, the sultan is my second home, brilliant customer service, if you're ever in Wiltshire come visit sultan plus meet dhinsa here today