“JunglePhil”

Siam Smile Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Amesbury
Price range: USD 13 - USD 38
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great customer service, Lovely Surroundings, amazing experience and the best Thai food I’ve eaten... fresh food cooked to perfection..
Joy... congratulations... you deserve continued success.
Don’t miss a chance to try a wonderful experience...

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Food was the best.. service and ambiance fantastic...salt and pepper squid as a starter was out of this world followed by scallops beautifully cooked, will be back

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit and we will definitely be going back. The food was beautiful made with lovely fresh ingredients and tasted gorgeous. The staff were very friendly and the Service was first class. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I just called in on Saturday without booking in advance. Nice atmosphere, good service, friendly staff and an excellent meal. I'm a bit of a Indian curry fan but this makes a lovely alternative.
I have never had a bad experience here and would recommend that you visit.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I’m doing my best to work my way through the menu - great dishes, loads of variety and no shortage of spice. Ever since it’s been relocated within the hotel, Siam Smile has really come alive. Only another five days to wait for my next experience....

1  Thank cgreen450