“Fantastic ”
Review of Eastthorpe Hall

Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Mirfield
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Myself and my daughter had a fabulous afternoon on the 9th November to celebrate her birthday we were thoroughly spoiled and looked after we will be back ! Brilliant

JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

So pleased that you enjoyed your day with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We came for a half day treat made to feel so welcome so relaxing. Lovely lunch. Having the pool and sauna to ourselves what a treat. Then the full body massage by Gina awesome. Fantastic day out. Thank you.

JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Many thanks for your fabulous review, it was our pleasure to look after you. I will pass along your comments to Gina and our chef Granville.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My first visit and most certainly won’t be the last. Made to feel so welcome. Very personal approach throughout whole day. Nothing too much trouble for the wonderful staff. Treatments were some of the best I’ve ever experienced. Even got to meet and chat with the spa owner. I had chosen to visit alone and was glad I did; allowed me to maximise the relaxation opportunities. The food is divine with dietary preferences catered for. All I can say is ssshhhhh...don’t want too many folk realising how great this sanctuary is!

JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was our absolute pleasure to welcome you we are thrilled that you enjoyed your day with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

My son and daughter in law bought me a voucher for Eastthorpe Hall and i was spoilt for choice as to what treatment to choose, in the end i chose a Destress and Tightening facial i was not disappointed.
Gina was my therapist who was welcoming and friendly.
The treatment was a back massage, full facial, head, neck and scalp massage. Gina asked how much pressure to apply and agreed what suited me and she carried it out perfectly.
The whole experience left me feeling relaxed and happy, thank you Gina.
Ann Mc.

JSP023, Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Hello Ann, thank you so much for such a lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your treatments and will pass our comments on to Gina. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Faye

Reviewed 27 September 2017

It's been a while since I last came here. It's been refurbished and looks great. So relaxing and the treatments I had were fantastic. The therapist was brilliant very friendly and excellent at her job. The food, as before, was to die for. My friend came with me and she enjoyed the experience as much as me. Also her dietary requirements are for vegan and she said it was the best meal she has had in a long time. Most impressed. Would highly recommend and we will be returning again.

JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit with us. I will pass along your comments to all members of staff and we look forward to welcoming you both again in the near future.