“A slice of relaxation heaven”
Review of Eastthorpe Hall

Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Mirfield
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My first visit and most certainly won’t be the last. Made to feel so welcome. Very personal approach throughout whole day. Nothing too much trouble for the wonderful staff. Treatments were some of the best I’ve ever experienced. Even got to meet and chat with the spa owner. I had chosen to visit alone and was glad I did; allowed me to maximise the relaxation opportunities. The food is divine with dietary preferences catered for. All I can say is ssshhhhh...don’t want too many folk realising how great this sanctuary is!

JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was our absolute pleasure to welcome you we are thrilled that you enjoyed your day with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

My son and daughter in law bought me a voucher for Eastthorpe Hall and i was spoilt for choice as to what treatment to choose, in the end i chose a Destress and Tightening facial i was not disappointed.
Gina was my therapist who was welcoming and friendly.
The treatment was a back massage, full facial, head, neck and scalp massage. Gina asked how much pressure to apply and agreed what suited me and she carried it out perfectly.
The whole experience left me feeling relaxed and happy, thank you Gina.
Ann Mc.

JSP023, Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Hello Ann, thank you so much for such a lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your treatments and will pass our comments on to Gina. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Faye

Reviewed 27 September 2017

It's been a while since I last came here. It's been refurbished and looks great. So relaxing and the treatments I had were fantastic. The therapist was brilliant very friendly and excellent at her job. The food, as before, was to die for. My friend came with me and she enjoyed the experience as much as me. Also her dietary requirements are for vegan and she said it was the best meal she has had in a long time. Most impressed. Would highly recommend and we will be returning again.

JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit with us. I will pass along your comments to all members of staff and we look forward to welcoming you both again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

As a therapist I've wanted to try Eastthrope Hall for a while as I've seen professional journals and the rave reviews given over the years , my word I wasn't disappointed. Fantastic customer care given from the second you walk through the door until you leave , nothing is too much trouble for Stephanie and her fabulous team . I was booked in for a full day pamper package which I highly recommend, great treatments throughout by Gina & Sophie one of the nicest faciais had in a very long time ( and I've had a lot in my career) very relaxing. Eastthrope Hall screams peace , relaxation and tranquility throughout, there is absolutely no rush in anything that happens here and the food..... utter gorgeous. A truly magical spa and cannot wait to go back . Thank you for the most amazing day and the sanctuary I desperately needed .

1  Thank Karen G
JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you so much for your fabulous review of us here at Eastthorpe. As Steph would tell you herself you have to experience Eastthorpe to truly understand just what we have here. We all try our upmost to ensure that each guest has the experience they truly deserve.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us again in the near future.

Sarah

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I came here with my mother in law for my birthday and we had a spa day together and we could not fault a thing! From the moment you walk in- you are made to feel relax. They take your handbags of you straight away, explain the plan of the day and let you to relax and enjoy the facilities. Then they come to you to call you for treatments ( so you never have to worry to be late you can just sit back and relax!!!) We had the following treatments: arrival ritual, full body exfoliation, back and neck message, full scalp massage, hand wax and departure ritual. All of these were absolutely wonderful. The refreshments and food is very fresh and absolutely delicious! Our therapists were Rachel and Sophie who were really nice and the rest of staff were also lovely. The place is decorated tastefully and the garden is also a treat if the weather is nice. I can not wait to go back there already!! Thanks so much for such an amazing day!! Highly recommended!!

JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, I will be sure to pass these along to all members of staff. Comments like this really help us to ensure that we are doing out best by our clients.

We thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back with us very soon.

Warmest wishes.