“Peace and Tranquility”
Review of Eastthorpe Hall

Eastthorpe Hall
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Mirfield
Reviewed 13 May 2017

This was my third visit to Eastthorpe Hall. What an amazing day ..... I was so relaxed that I think I 'slept' the whole experience!
Wonderful treatments in such a beautiful place. Mid morning coffee/tea with an energiser and warm croissant. A delicious healthy lunch, afternoon tea with homemade cake ... all this perfectly organised to fit in around my treatments.
My thanks to Stephanie and her professional team for making my day so special.
Looking forward to my next visit!

JSP023, General Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely comment. We are very pleased you enjoy your visits with us and we will look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I went to Eastthorpe Hall yesterday with 2 other friends as a girly relaxation day. I have to say we were all very happy with the service provided. it as a beautiful place with friendly and helpful people there guiding us through our day whilst leaving us with plenty of space to relax and enjoy talking and catching up without having someone stood over our heads and just watching us. i was feeling a little apprehensive as i am not able to relax with strangers around but we had little to no contact with other people there using the facilities and were able to just chill out.
it is beautifully furnished and decorated with amazing views out into the garden. there are plenty of different relaxation rooms giving you lots of privacy allowing you to unwind in peace. already looking at our diaries to plan another day here!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Just got home from Eastthorpe feeling calm and de-stressed. The treatments were so relaxing and expertly undertaken. Everyone so helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The atmosphere is one of calm serenity. The Hall itself re-affirms this relaxed ambiance with beautiful furniture and decor snd chunky settees with lots of plumped up cushions to sink into plus a Relaxation Room where it is hard to stay awake. The garden is an amazing tranquil haven in the warmer months and superbly maintained. The world outside may be all hustle and bustle but once over the threshold, Eastthorpe is an oasis of calm. And then there is Granville's amazing food which is just the "icing on the cake". Eastthorpe must be experienced to understand just how good it is. That's why I keep going back and it never disappoints.

JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, your comments really emphasise our whole ethos here at Eastthorpe and we look forward to welcoming you back here soon.

Warmest wishes

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I went for a Indian head massage on wednesday 15th march 2017, I have to say it was way over and above all expectations,
A beautiful surround, wonderful staff and well worth the price, highly recommend to anyone for a wonderful relaxing visit.

Thanks to all

sue jackson

JSP023, Front Office Manager at Eastthorpe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was our absolute pleasure to welcome you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Warmest wishes

Eastthorpe Hall

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

No words can describe how amazing this spa is!

Steph has a brilliant business and day spa.

My friend and I booked the Bundles of Peace package for £65 - back massage, facial, scalp massage and a paraffin hand wax - all perfectly delivered by professional and friendly staff.

Our relaxing time in the lounge and breakfast in the conservatory overlooking the gardens were equally as relaxing as the treatments.

Would recommend time and time again.