All reviews outdoor jacuzzi gomersal park full body massage foot spa afternoon tea spa facilities steam room massimo restaurant lovely spa oakwell hall relaxation room evening meal wedding reception buffet style one night stay a lovely stay self service
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We decided to have are wedding at Gomersal Park hotel. And we wasn't disappointed with our choice the day was amazing and all the staff was very helpful I will give a special mention to stacy and Julie for all there hard work getting everything ready. I would 100 % recommend this hotel for a wedding venue.

Regards

Louise Swann

Trip type: Travelled with family
Gavin J, General Manager at Gomersal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Firstly a huge congratulations to you both from us all here at Gomersal Park Hotel. I am so glad you both had an amazing day.

I will be sure to pass your fantastic comments on to Stacey, Julie and the rest of the team.

Wising you a fantastic honeymoon and look forward to seeing you both again in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I booked this hotel after an initial meeting with Stacey the assistant manager. Out of all the hotels we went to this was the most friendly and welcoming, along with beautiful grounds and facilities.

Well yesterday was the big day and all I can say is congratulations. The hotels front of house staff are all amazing. From Stacey to Mandy who kept my Bride calm and sorted everything and let's not forget Martin who kept everything organised and ticking over perfectly.

The room was decorated to perfection and then the food was served. WOW oh WOW!!!. The BEST food I have ever eaten. Cooked to top notch quality and served hot to everyone.

The evening do just topped everything off with all of the evening staff keeping things running smoothly and even the house DJ was amazing, playing all the best music to keep even an old fart like me on the dance floor!!.

Spa treatments before the wedding day followed by another one in the VIP room today (well worth booking this gem!!!). Top notch from start to end. If you want the best look no further. We WILL be coming back here again and again. Thank you to everyone at the hotel x

Trip type: Travelled with family

What an amazing review, thank you so much.

Once again a massive congratulations to you both from us all at Gomersal Park Hotel.

I will be sure to pass your amazing comments onto to team.

We look forward to seeing you both again in the very near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Just returned from a spa day. Pleasantly surprised, exceptionally clean the cleaner needs congratulating. The outdoor jacuzzi was brilliant. Had a light lunch followed by a back massage and facial. Jenny my therapist was fantastic and I don't say that lightly, one of the best treatments I have ever had. Shame they don't do 2 for 1 as it would be a regular visit. Will definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

What a lovely review, thank you so much.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

My wife and I had a spa day booked at the Elemis Spa in the Gomersal Park Hotel. The hotel had plenty of parking right outside the spa, the place looked immaculate on the outside as well on the inside. We were greeted with a welcome drink and shown the facilities. They were exceptionally clean, the spa was modern and well set out. It wasn't very crowded and we enjoyed all of the facilities on offer, from the swimming pool, foot spa to the hot and cold shower experience.

The full body massage was fantastic, I felt incredibly relaxed and the afternoon tea was the cherry on top. Recommended for all.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gavin J, General Manager at Gomersal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Thank you so much for your amazing review.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Had a fabulous day out at the Dream spa with a group of friends n family for my birthday. All the staff were friendly and helpful, just there in the background but were around when we wanted anything. The spa was so relaxing we all loved it and especially the open air Jacuzzi big enough to take the whole group of 10 and enjoy our glasses of prosecco. Am hoping to get the chance to do it all again.... without having to wait for another birthday to come round!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

What a fantastic review. Thank you so much and a very Happy Birthday from us all here at Gomersal Park Hotel & Dream Spa.