“Great tacos!”
Review of The Taco Spot

The Taco Spot
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Street Food-style Taqueria with freshest ingredient including locally raised pork, beef, and locally caught fresh fish of the day. Burritos, tacos, quesadillas, beer, sodas, and water.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the tacos here very fresh and yummy! I got the chicken taco with guacamole and my husband got the beef taco. Definitely made with care.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We passed by here for lunch one day and had a taco each.It was so good we came back two nights later for a late night snack.Well,it started as a snack and ended up us ordering almost everything on the menu...tacos,burritos and quesadillos..They were absolutely so delicious and so reasonably priced we just couldnt stop ourselves..The atmosphere was nice.The shop was open next door and a group of local lads were sat on chairs watching a baseball game and we just ate whilst watching everything go by.The taco bar is on a corner location so its great to people watch whilst you eat.I have to mention the home made chillis....We make chilli every day,we are chilli mad..but this stuff here was exceptionally good..I wasnt given the full recipe but it seemed as if the chillis are blended pretty well to make a firey and very addictive sauce.which are placed on the counter in small wooden pots.I'm not sure they were too pleased that between hubby and I we ate all the jalapeno sauce and all the panamanian as well,but we just couldnt help ourselves.Cant rave enough about this place.will definately revisit.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

people seemed to rave about the food here. I got a burrito and I thought it was good but nothing amazing or special.
quick food and central location. relatively cheap

1  Thank Meagan S
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Stopped by this street style taco place on a trip into town. The fish tacos are great. Super tasty, but the taco shell is a bit dry, made from alot of corn. More authentic and likely more healthy, just a very different taco than I am used to Loved it regardless.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

You have to vías it this place, good size for the price. The place was too hot. Would be nice to add a ceiling fan!