“Don't go anywhere else”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So much fun.!!!
The ladies make this place rock! ! The games are fun. T shirts and their Canadian cuisine is authentic! ! Just do it
!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This bar is a hang out for the Canucks and would be Canucks (mostly Americans for obvious reasons) but also very popular with Dutch and German visitors. You can do belly shots off male or female staff if that is your thing or fuel up with Moose Juice for later night cavorting at the clubs by the beach. The girls that run it are amazing characters and generally good time gals you would like to run into in any small town, but fortunately they're here in San Juan Del Sur.

1  Thank Guerrero T
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was having the worse poutine cravings while travelling Costa Rica and Nicaragua so finding this restaurant was just what I needed. The poutine was huge and the moose juice (I think rum + juice) did not taste of alcohol but got you where you wanted to be.

I would definitely come here again, and I recommend it to all.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We came to the loose moose three years ago and it was fantastic. Was excited to return today but it was a very disappointing experience. The service was atrocious and I had my requests ignored despite communicating them both in Spanish and English. We were not provided with utensils, our orders came missing multiple ingredients with zero explanation, the fries were undercooked. Will not be back.

1  Thank Alison B
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent a week in San Juan Del Sur and checked out the highly recommended Loose Moose Canadian Bar. The server was fun and friendly chatting us up while we tried their caesars. They were good. We did the 5 shot caesar challenge and succeeded it was a fun competition! If you’re looking for any fellow Canadians just pop in here any time of day...we did 3 times!