“AVOID at any costs ”

Tacos Locos Restaurante
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I came during afternoon and asked if they still served lunch. I wanted to get pasta and they told me that there was not pasta and tried to trick me into buying more expensive options. Theres not many places around but if you can avoid this place.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful foods, great food, reasonable prices. I definitely recommend!!! Great place to watch the sunset.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This restaurant commits theft actively by tricking you to think you are paying in Nicaraguan Cordobas (NIO or C$) but in fact makes you pay in US Dollars. They tricked me recently into paying $500 US instead of in Nicaraguan money--C$500 (which is $16 US)!
They offer you to pay in Cordobas or US Dollars and I opted for Local money, in Cordobas -- but they put it into dollars without my noticing, and I approved on the machine. To my horror on my credit card statement I realized the treachery. They have not reimbursed me although I have contacted them. I have reported this as what it is--FRAUD--to my credit card company and am entering into litigation.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our group of 4 walked in at 2:30pm. I asked if they were still serving lunch, they said yes and walked us to a table with menus.

I asked for a cocktail and they said sorry no cocktails, no juice or anything but beer because their blender was broken. Despite seeing a number of mixers behind the bar and asking if they could just serve something on the rocks, they still say "nope, beer only." So that was a little frustrating. We ordered two Cokes and two beers - they forgot about the Cokes and seemed to flat out ignore us after they served the beers, took us forever to flag them down. We then placed a very simple order of three taco plates and the food took minimum 40 minutes to arrive and honestly, was not good.

It was frustrating to finally pay and leave and walk by the hostel next door, which appeared to have a board full of cocktail specials still available with a livelier crowd. Shame on us for not walking all the way down the beach before picking this spot. Learn from our mistake and do not visit this place!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Not impressed! Waited quite awhile for service, and it was not friendly. Over charged for chairs. I'd recommend going next door to the hostel restaurant. They were cheaper and quite friendly!