Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove
USD 200
USD 140
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

USD 178
USD 140
USD 111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

USD 120
Hampton.com
USD 160
Hampton.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitesesame placebusiness parkapartment feelbusiness tripplatinum memberyogurtrooms are largethe room was nicebed was very comfortablepropertydishwashercouchaccommodationsproscons
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

What a breath of fresh air. Our family spent two nights at this town house feel hotel and enjoyed every minute at it. There is a basketball hoop, gym and pool. On select days there are mixers and other events in the main building where you can enjoy wine, coffee and BBQs! Breakfast was AMAZING! Eggs, sausages, turkey sausages, all kinds of breads (bagels etc), cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit, waffles and fun toppings for your waffles. There is more than enough room for people to sit down and enjoy your meal and you have the option to take food back to your room.
Our room was a studio that included a full kitchen. This is a great feature for mommies needing large storage for milk! We were thrilled. The tv is on a swivel so when our munchkin knocked out we turned the tv in the opposite direction and sat on the couch to relax.
We totally felt like we were with family- the staff was soo welcoming and nice.

The only complaint I have is around the size of the bathroom. It's a tight squeeze in their. Yes there is a bath tub they just need extra floor space in there. The walls are thin so you can hear people if they are loud but it didn't stop us from getting a great nights rest.

This place is located in an awesome area- 20 miles from Sesame Place and less than 10 miles away for LEGOLAND, malls and yummy food places

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank velez163
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Pros - lot of restaurants in the area, outside pool and basketball court so fun for families. Check in was easy and pleasant. Room was clean. Gentlemen that tested the pool water, replaced towels, etc, were very pleasant and professional to the guests.
Cons - pool dirty, outside of our room when we arrived was a large dirty linen bag and a large garbage bag. That was still there the next day. Grounds by our room could be cleaner. Went to front desk that night to get more pool towels, as there were no more, and a set of sheets and a blanket for the sofa bed. The woman at the front desk acted as if we were putting her out, gave us an attitude for asking.

We stayed here last year and had a terrible experience. There was a Birthday party in the patio/common area. However, there were many many outside (not hotel guests) people attending. We were forced to leave the pool area due to very inappropriate behavior in front of our kids. We talked to Marriott and they made good by it. We decided to give it another try this year. There was another very large party there again with outside people (not guests of the hotel) and we had to leave because the common area was overcrowded but it was disappointing that this was allowed again.

Although our stay this time was a lot better than the last, I do not believe we will be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Jen C,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your recent visit.

First, I appreciate the kind words about your check in and our associates who take care of the pool area.

Please accept my apology over any cleanliness issues around your room area. It is our practice to pick up all linen and trash daily and I have discussed the importance of insuring it is completed each day with our Housekeeping team.

While you were here, we did have a large group in house that took up several of our two bedroom units and our public areas were heavily used that weekend. The policy of our hotel is that the facilities are utilized by registered guests only and we make every attempt to insure the policy is followed. I am very sorry over any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Thank you again for your comments and if you would like to discuss your visit any further, please feel free to reach me at 215-443-7330.

Al Jaskel

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

As a Marriott rewards member I expect great accommodations when I stay at one of there properties. I took my granddaughter to Sesame place and stayed at this property. I had a 2 bedroom suite which was very dated, when I took my granddaughter to the pool it was not open due to chlorine problems. Needless to say I was very disappointed. For the price I expected much more.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Howard C,

Thank you for letting us know of your recent visit.

First, please accept my apology over any inconvenience in regards to our pool being closed for any length of time while you were at the hotel.

While we do everything we can to minimize any closures, there are times when we need to insure our pool chemicals are in for the safety of all our guests. While we have not had to close the pool area for an entire day this summer for any issues, we understand the frustration of our guests when we need to close for a few hours and again I apologize over any issues.

Al Jaskel

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Our stay was very nice. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher, full fridge, microwave, toaster, and stovetop. Rooms were clean and well kept throughout our stay. Fresh towels everyday, under 2 miles to restaurants, very nice overall.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Second stay here while on business. Staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are nice. Monday mixer with snacks, beer, and wine. Good breakfast selection as well. Noticed gluten free bread on the line as well.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business