Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitesesame placebusiness parkapartment feelbusiness tripplatinum memberyogurtrooms are largethe room was nicebed was very comfortablepropertydishwashercouchaccommodationsproscons
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean rooms, reasonably priced with great staff. Stayed there several times and will return again. Sherry at the front desk is the consummate professional and an asset to the facility. After a long drive it's refreshing to be greeted by name and welcomed warmly. I stay in different hotels every weekend and most don't make you feel at home. Here it's different. Highly recommend. If you can find the place it's worth it.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Gerard R,

Thank you so much for your generous comments about our team and in particular, Sherry !!

I will insure that she receives the proper recognition for a job well done.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to any future visits to the Willow Grove / Horsham area.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, with extremely nice staff. I stayed for the weekend with a few friends and I couldn't have asked for a better stay! Very clean and well kept. I Will most definitely be back again!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachel K

Dear Rachel K,

It was great to see that you had a nice stay at our hotel.

We greatly appreciate you staying at the Residence Inn and look forward to any future visits.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We had to unexpectedly stay here due to a medical emergency for over two weeks.

The front desk folks (Joyce, Sherry and Sabrina) were lovely to us the entire time when we needed things quickly whether it was help, sheets, dishwashing detergent, etc. The breakfast was consistently warm/good and overall the staff was friendly and helpful with smiles throughout the day. We had our dog with us and she felt right at home. I would recommend this place to anyone as it's close to a very long walking path right down the road and near PA routes; stores; restaurants. The only thing I felt bad about is that one of the housekeeping staff was afraid of dogs. While every dog owner says, 'my dog is great,' fear of dogs is real. I wish she could have been exchanged out for another room. So it's not a complaint but just an observation. She was a trooper!

STAY HERE if you are guessing; you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: It's quiet so no worries.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Dear PA Z,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words about our team and I will insure that the associates you mentioned receive the proper recognition. As you stated, we are located very close to shopping, restaurants and the nearby Pennsylvania Turnpike.

I look forward to any future visits and I hope you have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season !!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Decent hotel. The rooms are huge! - Large bed, sitting area with sofas, desk area, kitchen, bathroom. Bed very comfortable.

Limited reception, breakfast pretty poor but included in the room rate. Limited outdoor seating.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Michelle T, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Thank you for letting us know of your experiences here at our hotel.

Your comments will be shared with our team and I certainly appreciate the details in your review. It is thru constructive comments such as yours that we better our service towards all of our guests.

Michelle Turchi

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I am in hotels most weekends and rarely write reviews unless warranted. I have stayed at this hidden gem of a hotel before and return because of their staff. Sabrina at the front desk is a credit to the organization. She courteous, friendly and efficient. After a 5 hour drive a friendly welcome is always appreciated. She also helped resolve a previous reservation issue to a quick solution. Glad you guys updated the shower values, much more user friendly now. Will definitely return, give Sabrina a raise. Just sayin...its deserved.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gerard r
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear Gerard R,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Sabrina !!

It is always great to hear from a guest who recognizes one of our team for outstanding service. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Sabrina and insure she receives the proper recognition.

I look forward to any future visits to our hotel.