Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove
USD 93
USD 99
USD 106
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 75
ExtendedStay
USD 128
Courtyard
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 187
USD 147
Travelocity
USD 120
USD 102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

USD 109
Hampton.com
USD 143
Hampton.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitesesame placebusiness parkapartment feelbusiness tripplatinum memberyogurtrooms are largethe room was nicebed was very comfortablepropertydishwashercouchaccommodationsproscons
Reviewed 30 November 2016

We had to unexpectedly stay here due to a medical emergency for over two weeks.

The front desk folks (Joyce, Sherry and Sabrina) were lovely to us the entire time when we needed things quickly whether it was help, sheets, dishwashing detergent, etc. The breakfast was consistently warm/good and overall the staff was friendly and helpful with smiles throughout the day. We had our dog with us and she felt right at home. I would recommend this place to anyone as it's close to a very long walking path right down the road and near PA routes; stores; restaurants. The only thing I felt bad about is that one of the housekeeping staff was afraid of dogs. While every dog owner says, 'my dog is great,' fear of dogs is real. I wish she could have been exchanged out for another room. So it's not a complaint but just an observation. She was a trooper!

STAY HERE if you are guessing; you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: It's quiet so no worries.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Dear PA Z,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words about our team and I will insure that the associates you mentioned receive the proper recognition. As you stated, we are located very close to shopping, restaurants and the nearby Pennsylvania Turnpike.

I look forward to any future visits and I hope you have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season !!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Decent hotel. The rooms are huge! - Large bed, sitting area with sofas, desk area, kitchen, bathroom. Bed very comfortable.

Limited reception, breakfast pretty poor but included in the room rate. Limited outdoor seating.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Michelle T, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Thank you for letting us know of your experiences here at our hotel.

Your comments will be shared with our team and I certainly appreciate the details in your review. It is thru constructive comments such as yours that we better our service towards all of our guests.

Michelle Turchi

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I am in hotels most weekends and rarely write reviews unless warranted. I have stayed at this hidden gem of a hotel before and return because of their staff. Sabrina at the front desk is a credit to the organization. She courteous, friendly and efficient. After a 5 hour drive a friendly welcome is always appreciated. She also helped resolve a previous reservation issue to a quick solution. Glad you guys updated the shower values, much more user friendly now. Will definitely return, give Sabrina a raise. Just sayin...its deserved.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gerard r
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear Gerard R,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Sabrina !!

It is always great to hear from a guest who recognizes one of our team for outstanding service. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Sabrina and insure she receives the proper recognition.

I look forward to any future visits to our hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
Eastpointe, Michigan
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my son on a visit to Philadelphia. Was pleasantly surprised. Tucked in a quiet neighborhood with shopping a few blocks away. Staff very nice and attentive to your needs. The suite was very comfortable and we'll stocked with basic necessities you could possibly need.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I appreciate you mentioning the quiet nature of our hotel and the many amenities that we offer our guests. Our staff takes great pride in the service we provide and it is always rewarding when our efforts are noticed.

We appreciate your business and look forward to any future visits.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I have been a guest of at least 6 different hotels when my family visits this area of Pennsylvania over the last 3 years. I've been to two different Holiday Inn Expresses, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Hampton Inn, and the Radisson hotel. This trip, we were looking for a smallish hotel with an outdoor pool and came across this Residence Inn. We booked a 1 night Studio King room with a sofabed for our 12 year old son. We also had a separate reservation for the same type room for an additional 2 nights to extend our stay. Unfortunately, we cancelled the second reservation after seeing how small the room was.

My family had just vacationed in Treasure Island, Florida and stayed a week at the Residence Inn there in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite and loved every minute of it.

The room here at Willow Grove seemed very dated and the room was unbearably small. With the sofabed opened, there was not much space left in the room to lounge about. The refrigerator was smaller then usual. The room, however , was very clean. There were many windows so we received a lot of natural light. The room's thermostat was a bit tricky to figure out. The bathroom was obscenely small with only enough space for a toilet and bathtub. The sink was outside of the bathroom. Even for a small family of 3, there was not enough space within the room.

The layout of the hotel was fantastic, with the rooms located within a bunch of small private houses. For a dated hotel, the upkeep was phenomenal. The exteriors, landscaping, pool and recreational areas were meticulously cared for.

The staff here was top notch. I apologize for forgetting the names of the 2 women who greeted us at check in, they were fabulous. I also met a nice gentleman that was caring for the dining area. The staff here was like other Marriott properties, just the most courteous and kind.

We eventually completed our 4 day stay at one of the aforementioned hotels. If you are traveling alone or as only a couple, the king studio room would suffice. Families greater than 2 will require at least a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom suite. We would definitely like to come visit this property again but in a larger room.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Droolytabooly,

I appreciate the detail in your review of our hotel and thank you for staying with us during your recent trip.

I am sorry if you felt the Studio was small for your needs. You did mention that you had stayed in a two bedroom unit at Treasure Island, Florida and were very satisfied with the room. As you noted, we also have two bedroom, two bath units which give our guests who desire more room their choice of accommodations.

Your very generous comments concerning the cleanliness and upkeep of our hotel is greatly appreciated. I also will be sure to pass on your kind comments to our team about their hospitality efforts.

Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit to the Willow Grove / Horsham area.