Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove
USD 99
USD 75
USD 106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

USD 152
USD 125
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

USD 156
USD 147
Hotels.com
USD 102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

USD 109
Hampton.com
USD 143
Hampton.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitesesame placebusiness parkapartment feelbusiness tripplatinum memberyogurtrooms are largethe room was nicebed was very comfortablepropertydishwashercouchaccommodationsproscons
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Stayed here for 1 night, and enjoyed our stay. Some of the things I liked about our stay:
- Rooms were large, lots of space to move around, clean and well-furnished
- Desk staff were very friendly, let us check in early, and blocked two rooms near ours for our friends, who were arriving later.
- very quiet, easy to get a good night's sleep
- Close to Horsham Power Line Trail, good place for running, or just a quiet stroll
- Breakfast was good
Side notes: there were no elevators to the upper floor: not a problem for us, but some folks may need to avoid the upper floors for this reason. Also, no restaurants within easy walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear James W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. I sincerely appreciate your generous comments about our staff service and our room product.

As you noted, our hotel does not have an elevator as all of our buildings only have a ground floor and a second floor. We are more than happy to help any of our guests with luggage etc. if they need assistance in reaching the second floor.

I look forward to any future visits to our hotel.

General MAnager

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Was in town for a week long business trip and my partner and I decided we wanted to find a suite style room. This was a little better and had a bigger kitchen and living area than we expected. The furniture was updated and the unit was right next to the parking.

We did not participate in any activities, but we enjoyed a nice quite place to work while traveling for a week. I would stay here again if working in the area.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suites are great and not much more expensive
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Michelle T, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Thank for your feedback, your opinion is important to us. Thank you for your kind words. We strive hard to make sure our guests are satisfied and comfortable. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Its always nice after a 5 hour drive to be welcomed by a friendly face and a welcoming smile. Dan is the consummate professional. That is if you can find him. This location is hard to find but well worth the search. Have returned several times.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Gerard R,

Thank you very much for your comments about Dan. I will be sure that he receives the proper recognition for his efforts.

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay and I look forward to any future visits !!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I just returned to Philly for a Bat Mitzvah! As soon as I walked in the door...it felt like home. Joyce welcomed me and gave me my favorite room. I have to say, it's a beautiful, clean and quiet Hotel. What else could I ask for?? Great Location....it's convenient to all major highways and turnpike! Good shopping and places to eat everywhere! If you want to be in a nice upscale suburb...but still convenient to the city...this is the place! The entire staff is wonderful. The Breakfast offers a good variety of foods...plus Antoinette...is such a great hostess! Enjoy and unwind here! I'm a platinum Elite member and the Residence Inn is one of my Fav's!

Room Tip: Near the boar house!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

Dear David B,

Thank you very much for the kind comments regarding your recent visit to our hotel. I appreciate you recognizing our efforts to bring the best in service to all of our guests.

I will also insure that Joyce and Antoinette are given special recognition for their efforts.

Thank you again and I look forward to any future visits.

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Great service and welcome by dan the man always corteous and with a smile great all around guy with a good sence of humor always makes my stay the best in pennsylvania clean rooms and great breakfast with a good service team and host i been to other hotels in the area but always come back to this place where i know my stay will be confortable

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
GMWillowGrove, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Willow Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Dear Juan A,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Dan and our hotel. It is certainly rewarding when a guest such as yourself takes the time to post such a positive review of their experience here at the Residence Inn.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to Dan and our team.