“Not Authentic”

Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Honesdale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The place was very nicely decorated and the waiter was super upbeat but I wasnt too impressed with the food. I ordered a single taco (appetizer) which came with letuce and cheese. It was pretty good. I decided on the Pollo Ranchero as an entree. The refried beans were really good but I didnt care too much for the chicken. Even with the ranchero sauce, it lacked a bit of seasoning/pizzazz. Perhaps the chef/cook was having an "off" day.Overall, not too bad but not too good. Also, I was looking forward to having a margarita but they do not offer alcoholic beverages. I have never seen a mexican restaurant minus the cerveza.

1  Thank Keytz88

Reviewed 24 December 2017

We love this place. Ideal for a lunch break while shopping Main Street. Easy parking. Great staff. HUGE portions. I'm sure everything is good but I always get one thing - the Cubano sandwich. DELICIOUS! Today I tried it with pickled jalapeño peppers. It was even better! If you're in the mood for good Mexican food for reasonable prices head to Fiesta on Main!

1  Thank NYCGreglando
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch during a break in a soccer tournament today. Great service. Great portion size and delicious!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I must admire t I never had a bad meal here. Restaurant is clean and staff is friendly. My only complaint is the bottling fee. I'm not sure if the now serve beer but when I was there it was BYOB which I thought was different. ( P.A. Has really strange alcohol restrictions). Brought my bottle of beer in a cooler for my birthday and got charged $3 to drink my own beer? Other than that food and ambience is very good and I recommend it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

my office has tried this place several times and its always flavorless, even the salsa is just bland.

2  Thank Eric K