“Hibachi LOVER.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Yokoso's in the Waterfront is my favorite Hibachi restaurant hands down. I love it. with or without a coupon for lunch or dinner I GO!

We start off with an appetizer every visit. The Sushi here is very good, but I like the Hibachi. Our appetizer of choice is: the Sampler Platter ( 12pcs - in those 12 you receive, beef gyozas, shrimp shumais, shrimp tempura, and spring rolls. Must try !! I love the Chicken & Salmon Hibachi lunch or dinner. I have had the Chicken with Steak. I always choose the soup over the salad, but I do like the ginger dressing. I am not a huge iceberg lettuce fan. The show that the chefs display when cooking is entertaining. I like having the food prepared in front of me. I know what I am eating and how it was prepared.

Highly Recommend. We support on a regular restaurant rotation.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

We wanted to have a hibachi dinner after shopping and decided to try Yokoso. You do need reservations for Hibachi seating but can still get a hibachi meal which is what we did (just no show). They have an extensive sushi menu as well. However our food was out before our sushi was. Definitely worth a visit though.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I have had lunch at Yokoso several times and found it quite good. On this particular day we were running late not only because we live a distance away, but also because we were stopped by the long slow train that often blocks the path to the Waterfront. We finally arrived at the restaurant at about 2:15. We were told that we could not be served because the restaurant would be closed from 2:30 until 4:00. I can understand if we would have been turned away if we had arrived at 2:30 but to be turned away at 2:15 was shocking. There was no sign stating that no one would be seated after 2:00. We left disappointed but luckily found another place to have our late lunch.

1  Thank PensandSteelersFan
Reviewed 25 December 2016

It's a fun experience when the cooks and waitresses cook in front of you. It's pretty cool. And it's delicious. Everyone should go try it.

1  Thank 999susanjh
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Had a party of 6 and waited a little for the table but no big deal. Server was nice but extremely inattentive. Had to continue to ask for refills for everyone. Chef came to the table after being there for 25 min and started cooking. so halfway into the meal he brought up the election and I am thinking oh SH**. Lucky it did not cause an real issue at the table but he kept it going for 10 min at least. also one in the party ordered sushi and the chef noticed it was not at the table and went to get it. that was 30 min after ordering it. Food was ok and not the usual quality that you would get from this type of restaurant.