See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2015

I'm not really sure what these other 5 star reviewers are smoking (or maybe who they are working for??) but this place was dirty, felt very outdated and the food was quite poor and that is putting it mildly. My salad greens were wilted and rotten (a particular pet peeve of mine) and my wife's entree was cold and way overcooked. The owner seems like a total nitwit and apparently has a problem with children since she took it upon herself to tell mine to "keep quiet, ther are guests here trying to nejoy their dinner".....we felt very unwanted and will never return. Save your money....there are way better options to choose from in Hershey!

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
18  Thank John F
Reviewed 16 January 2015

We have not been to this restaurant since before the flood. I was holding my breath to see if it was still the same. It was not - it was fantastic. We were here last weekend with my college age daughter and two of her friends. The girls loved everything they ordered and my husband and I thought the food was fabulous. We shared the lobster app and a mushroom app. The sauces on each dish were to die for. Our waitress was so attentive to both of our tables (the girls sat separate). We will be back very soon.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy D
Reviewed 23 November 2014

Went on a Saturday night to celebrate a birthday. Was greeted by owner and given our choice of tables - not corwded at 630pm. Waiter immediately offered water and drinks. We had wine and a martini, both very good. We tried the potato soup as an appetizer and it was v good. I 'pre-ordered' the duck, which is required and friend had a veal oscar dish. Both were prepared excellently and served promptly. Most of the dishes are ala carte so we ordered a side of scalloped potatoes, and they were also v good. We were treated to a free 'birthday' dessert and chose the key lime pie - v good also. Around 830pm a 3 piece band (Don Johnson review) came in and started at 9pm - they were an excellent 3 piece band - not too loud and played a genre of soul, rhythm, blues, and jazz. We had a very good evening and we will return. The meals are pricey - duck $30, veal $26, add some sides and a few drinks and ur north of a C note easily. It's maybe a little too pricey for the area, although Hotel Hershey is down the road and probably same price - but, this isn't the same venue. It's good, new owners are trying hard, but maybe they should revisit their pricing structure. Thank again - maybe they like keeping it high end --- as I said we will return - not too soon.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JeremiahF
Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

The best Calamari we ever had. Caesar salad and clams casino was also great. Strip Steak and Pan seared scallops were outstanding. Our server Jessica was great. We definitely return when we are in this area.

Date of stay: November 2014
2  Thank vince54326
Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

We had the steak dinners and they were fantastic. This is a fantastic place to enjoy. We are very glad our family took us here. Highly recommend this establishment. Even grabbed a gift card for a gift.

Date of stay: October 2014