Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
USD 232
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
USD 159
USD 131
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
USD 195
USD 169
USD 165
USD 287
USD 287
USD 265
USD 88
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

USD 276
Orbitz.com
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 145
USD 247
USD 210
Priceline
1,606 results
All reviewshershey parkrite aidwafflesfree shuttlechocolate smellwalking distancecovered parkingfree breakfasthot tubshuttle servicechocolate aveindoor poolchocolate worldnice staywould stay againbeds were comfortablethe breakfast area
Reviewed 19 December 2011

We attended PIAA Football Championship weekend. The Days Inn is conveniently located to the stadium. Even has a shuttle to the park/stadium area. Clean friendly great place. Reasonable value for the area.

• Stayed: December 2011
daysinnhershey, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, we appreciate your comments and look forward to servicing you next time your in Hershey.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

The Days Inn in Hershey,PA is a great hotel. It is very clean,hotel staff was great from the manager down to the shuttle driver. The front desk is very knowledgeable about the area.The front desk ladies were always smiling and happy, manager always greeted us good morning when we were enjoying the free braekfast. The shuttle to Christmas Candy Lane to the hassle out of driving and parking. GREAT HOTEL keep up the great work.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 December 2011

My family recently took a holiday trip to Hershey for the weekend. We stayed at the Days Inn Hershey. This hotel is VERY reasonably priced! We enjoyed clean rooms and excellent hospitality from the staff. My children truly enjoyed swimming both before and after our days out in the hotel pool. The hot tub was a hit as well. The hotel offers a varitey of breakfast options at the continental breakfast. This was MUCH better than what I am used to for continental... they even have a waffle maker! I recommend staying here for it's location as well. We were close to everything!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 December 2011

I finally had the chance to stay at the Days Inn for pleasure instead of business.

I took my nephews to Christmas Candy Lane, Chocolate World & Sweet Lights. The boys and I loved the time we spent in Hershey.

When we returned to the hotel from the park, the boys had to tell the gals at the front desk EVERYTHING. The girls patiently listened as though they had never been to the park. Then the boys had to reiterate their entire story to Bob, the manager. Apparently he has the patience of Joeb because he gave them his complete attention and asked tons of questions. I finally tore the boys away and went to our room.

The youngest went nuts when he found Hershey's candy on the bed. He told me that "Hershey is a magical place". His older brother corrected him and said, "No, it's the Christmas magic that's in the air." Whatever it was, it was great and a very nice thing to do for two young boys. This is one weekend trip that will be remembered for a long time. Thank you to the entire staff of Days Inn for providing a "magical" weekend.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Csnook1964

Reviewed 3 December 2011

This hotel is terrible. My son and I both got bed bugs here after a touurnament. I called the hotel manager several times and they never called me back. They are infested with Bed Bugs. I wish i had reviewed these reviews before we stayed there. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family