“Delicious Food, Friendly Service”
Review of Rostas Cafe

Rostas Cafe
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Went to lunch with my friends. We all enjoy stopping here, they have a very clean environment & delicious food. I had a grilled chicken salad, both my friends had a meatball with scamutz sandwich.
We all enjoyed our meals & will be stopping again in the future. We always come back to Rostas when we want a good meatball sandwich ... they are the best!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We were in town knowing nothing about the area and wanted to try a local spot. This was recommended. We adored it. Local...everybody knew each other. Small and filled with stuff...totally overdecorated with all sorts of memorabilia on the walls. It was great. The food was good. A lot of dishes are with "scamutz". We had no idea what that was but our waitress spelled it for us, pronounced it correctly and told us what it was. Delicious. We'll go there next time we're in town if only to get the fries with vinegar and gravy. We were the only table in the place that hadn't ordered that. It was exceptionally busy but we were seated quickly and everybody was really pleasant.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Excellent food! I visited with friends and had a sausage and schemutz grilled sandwich that was absolutely fantastic. Real French fries not those seasoned junkers. Small place so get there early or make a reservation. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We come here once a year and I still can't figure out their scamutz pizza. Hardly any cheese on it. The pie shell was not fresh, I think it was a frozen pie shell. Sorta disappointed. We got wings too. It comes with dipping sauce. Sorry where I come from the wings are already embedded in sauce. Wings itself was good tho. My wife had the small anti-pasta salad. That was a winner! We are from Western Penna. We like more cheese and our wings already coated. On a fair note, we'd like to try other things on the menu since it appears they have expanded it. Food is good, just Hazleton's style I guess. We'll come back again try something else. See ya next year!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is a great family restaurate with home made dishes. Good family style meals. Fun memeriblia on the walls and easy going staff.