“Family get together.”

Senape's Tavern Pitza
Ranked #6 of 105 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Best sausage and cheese pizza and antipasto.Great time. Not expensive and great food and service. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Been enjoying this place for more years than I like to admit. Never had a bad meal here and never went away hungry. Great food and cold beer, what more could you ask for.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We stopped by here after a weekend of skiing and we are so glad we did! The pitza was just phenomenal! We wanted to order the Senappetizer, but they said it would take about 30 minutes to make (next time we'll call ahead). Since we were trying to get home, we asked them what they recommended instead that was quick and yummy! They offered a Scamutz square pitza with extra cheese and pepperoni and Roman square with sausage, mushrooms, peperroni, peppers and a bunch of other stuff! This latter pitza was about 1 1/2 inches to 2 inches high! Both pitzas were amazing. I will definitely go back there when we go skiing again!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I have had the normal hot pie at the restaurant and it was very good. I always get the cold "pitza" to go and often me and my son will finish the cold pie within 20 minutes.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

If you are a fan of authentic Italian pizza this should be a destination restaurant for you. My in-laws are from Italy and the pizza here is about as authentic as it gets. Order a Senapeitizer pizza. You will get a sampling of all of the toppings. My favorite is the white pizza with hot pepper salad on top. The antipasti is fantastic as is the homemade bread. There really is not a bad order on the menu. Make sure you order and extra pie to take out and a few loaves of bread too. It freezes well and it is just as good cold for breakfast.

1  Thank Kerry P