“Lunch time quickee ”
Review of Damon's Grill

Damon's Grill
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Hazleton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Damon's Sports Bar and Grill in Hazleton, PA is a restaurant with amazing food, fantastic drinks and great times with friends! Famous for our ribs and mouth watering burgers, our menu has something exciting for everyone. We are open from 11am - 2am every day of the week. There is no better place to watch the big game than Damon's!
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Being from Canton Ohio area we were spoiled with a Damon’s in New Philadelphia and Canton. Unfortunately, they both moved on. Damon’s was one of my favorites so when I seen the road sign I decided to pull on for a quick lunch. 1/2 rack of ribs the way I like them.

Service was good, facility were nice, and I appreciated the great taste. Highly recommend them.

Scott

PollockEnterprises, Public Relations Manager at Damon's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thanks, Scott! We're proud to still carry the Damon's Grill torch and are happy that you decided to stop by. Hopefully we will see you again in your travels!! Take care, Damon's Hazleton

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I had the pulled pork sandwich with fries. Very good. She had chicken quesadillas which were delicious. The waitress was very helpful too.

PollockEnterprises, Manager at Damon's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for your review Warddav47!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Traveling on business in Hazelton and found the dining selection rather limited. I thought I’d give Damon’s a try. The menu is rather limited with usual selections of quesadillas and ribs. The waitress was not friendly and acted very perfunctorily. Overall, won’t be memorable.

PollockEnterprises, Manager at Damon's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

We are sorry to see your visit was less than 5 star. We would like to discuss your concerns. Please contact Eric at 570-453-0400 at your convenience. Sorry again, we hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We recently ate at Damon's and were not as impressed as we have been in the past. The kitchen is inconsistent as is the menu. My wife likes veggie burgers but they don't carry them and she found a salmon limited time item which she really enjoyed but it didn't last on the menu.She is not a heavy eater but most of the menu is for heavy eaters. I enjoyed my steak at this visit. My wife got chicken quesadillas and hoped for some guacamole but it was only served with sour cream and salsa. We will be back since this is one of the only games in town.

PollockEnterprises, Manager at Damon's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your review Robert. Some of our selections that are offered for a limited time actually become permanent menu items. Guest feedback is very important in helping us create our menu.

We are actually running an amazing Black Bean Vegetarian Burger for the month of April. It has Pepper Jack Cheese, guacamole, salsa and sour cream on it. It sounds like something your wife would definitely enjoy. We also do have guacamole for quesadillas upon request, and I'm very sorry that it wasn't offered to you.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for early dinner recently. I had the grilled salmon. As the title says it was good not great. Salad, sides and service were the same. The focus at this sports bar is drinking not eating, which is to bad, because a five star rating is within reach, with a little more attention to food,