Cove Haven Resort(Lakeville)
Wayne Inn(Honesdale)
USD 81
Hotel Wayne(Honesdale)
USD 108
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region(Lake Ariel)(Great Value!)
USD 114
ComfortInn
The Gravity Inn Motel(Waymart)(Great Value!)
USD 77
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 87/night.

Skytop Lodge(Skytop)
Hotels.com
USD 120
USD 116
USD 261
All reviewslake wallenpaupackcomplimentary champagneelectric fireplaceadirondack chairskayak rentalschampagne toast at sunsetrenovated cottageruebenbus triplarge houseboat clubfrench bulldogbeautiful view of the lakewedding coordinatorsister propertiesmodern amenitieslast minute trip
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stayed at this property in Nov. 2016 for a wedding. The property is quaint and every room had a beautiful view of the lake. The after champagne and the evening bonfire were a great addition to our weekend! The restaurant/bar on site was great and accommodated the many quests there for the wedding. The food for the wedding was delicious and the rehearsal dinner at a sister property was fabulous. We couldn't be happier with all of the staff including the chefs, servers, front desk personnel and wedding coordinator. I only wished I lived closer so I could return to this property more often.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sitting area on deck are superb!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Sarah O, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Birches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Mary L,
We are thrilled to hear your wedding experience here was wonderful! We are pleased you loved the accommodations, the food at the restaurant and the wedding cuisine at the waterfront banquet center. We hope you will visit us again and appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

So happy we stayed at this newly renovated resort property on the shores of Lake Wallenpaupack. Loved the gorgeous view of the lake from the deck outside of our room. The pool and nightly bonfire were relaxing amenities. Staff was extremely kind and helpful. We will definitely book again next summer!

Stayed: July 2017
Sarah O, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Birches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear NelleTraveled,
We are ecstatic to read your lovely review. We’re thrilled you had a wonderful time and loved the views of Lake Wallenpaupack from your room. We will pass along your compliments to the staff and we look forward to seeing you next summer. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My parents rented three rooms at Silver Birches in the Poconos in early August 2017. I stayed in L-3, which was clean and modern, but my parents and sister had honeymoon suites. They had beautiful views of the lake, and decks off their rooms with Adirondack chairs to sit and have coffee or wine and enjoy the view. My room and my sister's room were both a bit musty upon entry and needed an airing out. I think lake shore properties simply have this challenge but because of it, I couldn't close the windows and run the AC. Good thing it was cool and I could keep the windows open. Also, two other complaints: my parents said they had to unscrew the bulbs from the bathrooms and use them in the bedrooms in order to read in bed with proper light. (My eyes are a bit younger so I did not have this problem.) I was annoyed that the housekeeping, while keeping everything spotless, did not replenish my soaps every night. I couldn't take bubble bath the second morning of our stay because of this. Despite all this, I would recommend Silver Birches especially to people with children. It reminded me of the resort from the movie Dirty Dancing with all the guests knowing each other and the staff. Besides the serene surroundings, my favorite was Branford, the French Bulldog who oversees the property. He is as charming as the staff and truly friendly and sweet. I think Silver Birches has some work to do to get to 5-Stars but it definitely has the potential and I still think it's great for families whose kids make a mess of everything anyway.

Room Tip: L-3 does not have direct lake views
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear AEP77,
We are happy to hear you loved the grounds and we appreciate your feedback on your room. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you’ll visit us again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We spent a long weekend at Silver Birches and truly enjoyed ourselves. The staff was great and always extremely helpful and attentive. The accommodations were very nice. There were 4 of us in a 2 twin bed room because it was all they had available. Next time we will plan better and get a cabin. All in all it was a great weekend and the kids loved it too, Had a great meal at The Glass restaurant, but hope to find more options next time we are there. The Dock Restaurant was OK, staff very nice, but food just so-so. Would definitely go back!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Sarah O, Guest Relations Manager at Silver Birches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Ken M,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy you had a great stay and we will pass along your compliments to the staff. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We stayed at Silver Birches for two nights while visiting some nearby camps for our kids. When we arrived, we were greeted by Jenna, who was very friendly and gave us suggestions for things to do in the area and made dinner reservations for us. We stayed in Inn14, which is located in the main building with the reception area. We were very pleased by the size and cleanliness of the room. It had a very new bathroom, a comfortable bed, and an amazing view of the gorgeous lake. When we weren’t visiting camps, we spent our time relaxing by the lake and pool on the beautiful grounds and rented a ski boat for a half day from the onsite vendor. It was an amazing day and so convenient to rent right from the resort. As with other reviewers, we did notice that the WIFI was a bit slow and spotty, which was frustrating at times. But, otherwise, it was an amazing weekend getaway. We will definitely be going back. Unfortunately, they book up very fast in mid-July.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear mbsquire,
We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful stay with us at Silver Birches. We are happy you had a chance to explore the grounds, rent a ski boat, and enjoy your time lakeside. Thank you for your feedback on the WIFI and we are currently getting that updated. Thank you also for taking the time to review us and we look forward to your next visit. Two beautiful months to stay with us, if you’re looking for alternatives, are June and September, and they tend to be less busy!