Review Highlights
Dive Bar meets Fantastic Burger...Do you go or not?

Pat's burgers are delicious. Hands down best burger in entire area. I have been coming to Hawley... read more

Reviewed 13 October 2016
Sharontwfl
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Great flame broiled burger. Gross smokers.

Reviewed 26 July 2016
Lori B
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2016

The best burgers to go...Ask for a bacon topping with the "Works".
Cold 'ones' with a friendly keep.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Local resident . I visit on occasion and enjoy the atmosphere, as well as the home made burgers. Try Pat's Bar!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

If ya like the smell of stale smoke and old beer you gotta come here. I was told they have a great hamburger, but I couldn't deal with the smell and never found out.

1  Thank Dodge R
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We came by Pat's after 10 pm on a Saturday and very happy to find food when so many other places were closing up. The burger was delicious! The place is a bit of a flash back or some might call it a "local dive bar" but it was clean and bartender worked the front like a multitasking machine. Yes, the smoke is another part of the experience. I had to wash my hair before going to bed. We'll return but I will request take out food to avoid the clinging reek of cigarettes.

1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Burgers were great as I was told they would be by many native Hawley folks, but curbside delivery should be offered to avoid smoke smell.