“Great Teachers, Great Classes”
Review of Pats Bar

Pats Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Nightlife in Hawley
Reviewed 27 October 2015

A small, but beautiful yoga studio in the very center of Hawley, great teachers, inspiring classes., check for schedule which changes frequently. Happy yoga!

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

I was in town visiting family and they told me I had to go try pats burgers so we go into town and let me tell you the burger was the best home cooked harty burger I had in a long time they how ever don't have anything fried but who really cares it's really the burger you want anyway, there is a pool table in the back along with some video type card games and of course the drinks

1  Thank keepthepeac3
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Best Bar for a GREAT BURGER AND BEER. Friendly Bartenders and cold beer and Pickles with your Burger make this a Great lunch place.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 22 April 2015

I moved to Hawley over 10 years ago, but never had an occasion to stop in Pat's, even though I heard rave reviews about the Hamburgers! One afternoon while stopping in Hawley, we wanted a quick bite and a drink. I love stopping in local bars, tasting their specials, both food and drink. There were tables in the rear as well as seats at the bar. I would have loved to sit at the bar, but the 4 of us took a table, ordered hamburgers and drinks and absorbed the atmosphere. Yes, At Pat's, everybody knows your name, and if they don't, it gets quiet. The burgers were good, drinks cold, - - what more do you want? Next time I want a burger, I'll go to Pat's, sit at the bar, and absorb the atmosphere!