Review Highlights
"The Second Lady" by Sharkey, a Political Farce

Our out of town guest, and my Father and I went to the play at the Ritz. It was "The Second Lady... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2018
Randy O
Hawley, Pennsylvania
The play, Anything Goes was fantastic!!

The theater is old, but the play was wonderful, one of the best I have seen!! The talented... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2018
ANNE C
HAWLEY PA

All reviews the ritz amateur productions look forward actors theatre
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Wonderful shows for a great price. An authentic old theater that has been preserved. A great experience.

1  Thank Dennis g
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Just Awesome! We went in 2009 and again in 2012. They do a great job & it's FREE!!! The kids & us parent all enjoyed the show.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Great family occasion every year. Including music performances tree lighting and Santa Claus for the kids.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

This is an old theater. Seat cushions are available and recommended. Plays are pretty good with local people.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I have attended many plays and events at the Ritz Company Playhouse, from Moonlight On the Poconos Big Band Fundraisers for Charity, to wonderful community theater plays and Christmas events. The building is an architectural gem and the performances have always been worth the price of admission and so reasonably priced that often I bring a guest or few with me.