1,259 results
All reviews the executive lounge parking garage strawberry square self park ad lib front desk whitaker center capitol building hotel restaurant susquehanna river bed was very comfortable business trip nice stay fitness center hershey park valet conference
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I usually enjoy writing supportive reviews, but although my recent stay at the Harrisburg Hilton was not all bad, it could have been better in so many ways. Beware if you're a first-timer at this Hotel, the parking for check-in was hard to find and navigate. The front desk staff was adequate but certainly not as welcoming as other hotels. My room on the 11th floor was freezing and two lights were not working... but a call at 8pm to Maintenance brought the first smile to my face - Ralph was efficient and very pleasant. He's only been with the Hotel 4 years but appeared to really enjoy his job. Another call to the Front Desk led me to Dan Morris, Security Manager who was quite upbeat, helpful and welcoming! I did valet parking but would not recommend it. When my conference was over, I was kept waiting while the Bell Captain/Staff took care of everyone else who had bags needing retrieval first and claimed my bags could not be found. They were there all along and I was one of the last to leave the conference. At $24/day for valet vs. $12/day it was not the service I expected!!! I liked the Hotel for our business meeting 3x/year because the Rooms were close to the Elevators and the Meeting Rooms were just steps from the elevator on the 2nd Floor. ALSO, I fell for it and opened the 2 water bottles in the room. They were $3,00 each! Ouch! At almost $200/night including tax, etc, I did not feel pampered!

1  Thank Pat W
Phillip N, Manager at Hilton Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Good morning Collegeville,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. We truly value your input and very much rely on you, our guest, to help us improve our hotel operation. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest who stays with us, and regretfully in your case we failed to meet that criteria. I will certainly make sure I acknowledge all of our Ambassadors, Ralph and Dan, for their efforts. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

In the 3-4 years that this hotel franchise has been under new ownership it has gone consistently downhill. Food: It is over spiced, under flavored and usually cold, the service is slow and terrible (understaffed0. Rooms - the amenities used to be consistent - soaps, shampoo, body lotion, shower caps and most importantly - towels. Now you get 2 bath towels for 2 people and sometimes only 1 washcloth. I used to pay dearly for the Concierge level. But the food, both breakfast and hors d'oeuvres, are abominable. The Hilton brand should be ashamed to have a hotel of this poor quality.

Good morning Pittsburgh,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. We truly value your input and very much rely on you, our guest, to help us improve our hotel operation. I would like to truly apologize for the issues you had during your stay. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest who stays with us, and regretfully in your case, we failed to meet that criteria. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. I have added notes to your HHonors profile to ensure that we place extra towels in your guest room as well as double checking to make sure that all of the amenities are refreshed daily when your group returns in a few months.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I travel to Harrisburg Hilton every year for a seminar and for some reason never reviewed it. I travel often for both business and leisure and find this hotel among the top. The hotel is a first class full service hotel with a friendly staff and clean nicely appointed rooms everytime. I have never had a bad stay at this hotel it is the place to stay if in downtown harrisburg.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Phillip N, Manager at Hilton Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Hello Altoona!
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found our hotel to be perfect for your visit. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. I will certainly make sure I acknowledge all of our Ambassadors for their efforts. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments with us and your fellow travelers.
I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back again next year.
Rooms Division Manager
If you're not satisfied with your stay, let us know and we will Make it Right.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Not again unless group is meeting there. The cook belongs at some thrid rate DINNER and the bed was not conducive to sleeping. The employees were friendly especially the waiter. I gave up on my lunchtime meal of burned food and the waiter kindly did not bill me for it.

Good morning Trappe,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. We truly value your input and very much rely on you, our guest, to help us improve our hotel operation. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest who stays with us, and regretfully in your case we failed to meet that criteria. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. Please contact our Food and Beverage Manager, Tony Salomone, directly so that he may follow up with your concerns. I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Only big complaint was that they placed us near a bridal party block of rooms and we needed a room change at 12:30am. There was a post party happening next door. The rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple