“Pulled pork and chicken pot pie”

O'Reilly's Tap Room & Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

So glad we stopped here and gave this place a try. Great atmosphere, great server, great food and drinks!
Hubby had the pulled pork and I had the chicken pot pie (highly recommended by our waitress and I'm glad I tried it). The top crust on the pot pie was super flaky and inside was full of yumminess. Warm flavors good for the soul.

We also had a nacho appetizer (topped with pulled pork) to try. It even comes with sour cream, salsa, and cheese to dip your chips in case you ran out of toppings (which we didn't lol).

Over all an amazing visit. We will most certainly be back! ❤. Thank you!!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Had dinner there on 12/27. Seemed to be short staffed, food took almost 45 minutes to be served from the time we ordered. We had the fish and chips, meatloaf, ribs and a burger. Waiter apologized for problems in kitchen and offered free dessert but we declined.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

We ate dinner and breakfast at O'Reilly's and both were good. The staff is very nice and the food came out quickly. It was too bright for dinner but the lights seemed just right for breakfast. The burgers, chicken pot pie and fish were good. The buffet (if your into that) is only $9.99 in the morning if you stay at the hotel and dinner was 10% off for hotel guests.
The weather was bad when we were at the restaurant and one of the managers saw me watching the TV weather. She kept me informed of the local conditions, thanks.

1  Thank OCC04
Reviewed 24 November 2016

I walked in with two co-workers on a night with only a dozen patrons in the entire restaurant. Numerous waiters, waitresses, and the bartender looked at us for over 10 minutes before someone finally came over to offer us a seat. Little did we know that we didn't come through the main entrance, but why is that my problem?! I'm the customer and there are no signs at all saying to walk to the front to be seated. I mentioned this to the woman seating us and she gave me an attitude.

Then came the miserable waitress. I don't expect people to be chipper all the time, and I understand we all have bad days, but she was very unfriendly and snappy, and we had to ask numerous times for refills and napkins.

As for the food, the fish-n-chips were totally forgettable and bland. The fries were decent and the burgers were good, not great, but compared to the overall experience they were the only saving grace for the night. This place could get 4 stars if they just seasoned the bland food items and taught their employees some manners.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Service was OK, and food quality was good. However there were numerous kitchen mistakes in preparing the food the way the server submitted the orders. Four out of nine dishes ordered, had to be returned for incorrect preparation, or the potatoes or veggies were not hot. This was on a early Saturday dinner, and the restaurant was a little busy, but not packed. Not sure why there were so many mistakes made, If time is not an issue, as already stated, when prepared correctly, the food was good, and the service was slightly above average with a pleasant server waiting our table.