“First time visit.”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

For a Thursday evening, it wasn't busy, promptly greeted & seated. Pleasant waitress, delivered drinks & mini loafs of bread for two w/ honey butter. We shared a cup of creamy chicken soup, very good. We both ordered beef, my wife a delmonico & I bone in ribeye. Properly cooked & tasty, but of course too much to finish & took about half each home. But way overpriced,, $66 just for the beef, not worth it! My bride of 51 years says we can do just as good grilling at home for a lot less.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

It's an okay place to go to grab a okay dinner. If someone wants a really nice steak dinner I wouldn't recommend it. Staff was slow and rude. Had to wait 5-6 minutes before we ordered and received our drinks.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Dodge City for the first time last week - my brother and his wife suggested it and we went with them. Homemade chips were amazing and the fresh cut fries too. We opted for burgers and salads. Also had the buffalo chicken egg rolls as an appetizer. Cocktails were good! We took desserts back to my brother’ s house and watched Chappell- good night all around! Would recommend reservations if on a time limit;we didn’t have them but we sat at the bar to wait which was nice as we were in no hurry and they still got us seated fairly quick.

1  Thank Kelly H
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I came here with a friend for lunch and then again for dinner about a month or so later. I was happy with both the service and the food. Both times I got the steak salad and it was delicious! It wasn't crowded either time we were there. We would definitely go again!

1  Thank EFoxx
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I forgot about this restaurant until friends called and said they had discovered a new restaurant. I said it's not new and the food is just ok. Well....I was in for a surprise. It was great! I had a skirt steak and it was terrific!

2  Thank Candy L