“Avoid - new management”
Review of The Pita Pit

The Pita Pit
Ranked #271 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I've visited this place a few times in the past couple of years. It was ok...nothing great, but I decided it was worth it to spend $10 to get a $20 Local Flavor certificate to use for lunch someday. So earlier this week, my wife and I went there, intending to use it, but were told that the place was under new management, and since the new owner wasn't going to make any money from the certificates, they weren't accepting them. We abruptly left and had an awesome lunch across the street. So that's it...I'll never step foot in another Pita Pit, regardless of location. Also, after discussing this with several co-workers in Strawberry Square, I heard 2 reports that the portion sizes have dramatically decreased recently. I can't vouch for that personally, but I have no reason to doubt the credibility of the people who told me this. I expect and hope it will be gone by next year, and replaced by a decent business.

2  Thank Dean S

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Great delivery service and plenty of choices to select from. The order was delivered on time and accurate. Would definitely order from here again.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

We had a group lunch order delivered. We were able to fax the orders and it was all delivered on time with accurate orders. The only down side is they didn't mark all the items, so we had to open some of them to figure out who they went to.
The chicken breast with teriyaki and fixings was great! The ingredients were fresh and the price was fair for the quality. I also ordered the mango smoothie-it was fantastic. Will definitely order from here again. The delivery service was wonderful and very helpful in days you don't have time to run out at lunch.

Note there is a minimum order of $25 for delivery.

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Went here for a quick lunch. They have delicious, healthy food. It's a bit pricey but worth it. Good, fast service. Check em out.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

I love how you can design your pita any way you want, the items are always fresh, the people arent always the nicest, but sometimes you have to take the bad with the good.