“Nice Appearance ”

Dog & Pony Lounge
Ranked #51 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Sheraton, and this restaurant is inside !

Customer service in the restaurant was friendly and fast. I ordered the chef salad.... delicious! I also ordered chicken tenders with fries.... basic.

The price for the chicken tenders were reasonable ! I got 6 tenders and fries for $12 . Compared to everything else on the menu it was inexpensive.

The restaurant is nice, it has a bar area. The overall appearance is modern & classy. I personally wouldn't wear sweatpants or jeans.

Overall nice restaurant & convenient for guest

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel for business and just needed a quick bite for dinner. I had the ahi tuna for $10 and it was perfection.

Watching your weight while traveling as much as I do is important and to have the perfect portion and quality is awesome

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We stopped in to have lunch before a seminar and we were pleasantly surprised. Our waitress was extremely friendly and helpful. She provided quick service as well. The food was very good and everyone in our group was extremely pleased with their choices. Much better than any chain restaurants in the area. The chicken pot pie had a light flaky crust and hearty filling.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Stayed at the Sheraton for a business meeting. The restaurant is located at the Sheraton hotel. The menu was very interesting. Something for vegans, gluten free, and meat eaters.

The real surprise was he cheesecake. It was served very large serving. It was so good that the guest finished all of it with a big smile.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The omelette chef made grilled veggies without the eggs and it was a wonderful dish in addition to some fruit and oatmeal on the buffet. The waitress was kind enough to only charge us the Continental Breakfast Buffet Price since we had no meat. We were with a party of 4 other carnivores, so it worked out great that they had the regular buffet, and we had our Vegan choices. Server was attentive with drinks, and cleaning off the plates.
This restaurant was very nice, as I had not been inside the hotel since it was remodeled several years ago.

Date of visit: November 2017