“I Miss this place a lot”
Review of Vietnamese Garden

Vietnamese Garden
Ranked #60 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: 304 Reily StreetHarrisburg‎ PA‎ 17102United States
Description: 304 Reily StreetHarrisburg‎ PA‎ 17102United States
Reviewed 6 September 2017

When you go there you have to realize some of the food looks different.
So keep the jokes to your self: the space is kinda tight and eclectic the food though is amazing and wonderful, the lightness of being of all the soups make up in spades for the lack of space and the weird floor , the seating is polite and the service is clean and polite, Ask some one at the next able what looks good and you cant go wrong! spring wrap is one of my favorite, plus A Pho Noodle dish that had some perfect beef and a little shrimp! lots of lovely lime lemon grass, and green onions! totally Yum and a good tooth appeal! Late lunch is easy, early lunch is easy, you want eat tween 11;30 and 1pm? no way the place is Packed!

1  Thank dasbergermiester

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This is our first time here and the beef pho is amazing! Broth is VERY flavorful! Best in Harrisburg area!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant looks small on the outside, but has a decent amount of seating. Their policy is to sit wherever you like.

Their Pho has a significant flavor that is bold, full of spices (cloves, ginger, etc) and tastes clean. It is not loaded with sodium or MSG. Probably the best broth I've tasted from any Vietnamese restaurant.

The portions are decent in size. The only issue I have is the price is a touch expensive. Also, I didn't see Thai Tea on the menu, but I'll go back and verify.

Overall, excellent Pho. It is worth the price.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I was introduced to Pho in the past year or so an have sampled most of the places in SW Florida. We tried this place on a recent trip to Harrisburg and I was blown away!! Fantastic family run restaurant with the best Pho I've had yet. No frills here, just authentic Vietnamese food at very reasonable prices. The lunchtime crowd they get tells me I'm not the only one that feels this way. Pho is king here but the noodle dishes also looked fantastic. We ordered beef and seafood Pho and both were Uber tasty. Service is very efficient, they need to turn the tables here quickly. If you like Pho and will be in the Harrisburg area, make time for this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Always excellent
Food is delicious always consistent
Great customer service