“Super popular lunch spot”
Review of Vietnamese Garden

Vietnamese Garden
Ranked #72 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: 304 Reily StreetHarrisburg‎ PA‎ 17102United States
Description: 304 Reily StreetHarrisburg‎ PA‎ 17102United States
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Seeking a unique lunch, I was pleased to see this restaurant on Tripadvisor.

When I arrived I was immediately greeted and told to seat myself. The resturant was busy and lively. The menu selections were typical of a basic Vietnamese restaurant and I ordered the basic Chicken with rice noodle soup. It arrived to the table within 2 minutes. I found the broth a bit thin tasting...needing a "middle tone". So a little "doctoring" help to enrich the flavor. The chicken and noodles were very generous. Efficient and good lunch. I did enjoy the offer of fresh cilantro in addition to the usual Thai basil.

1  Thank Chuck S

Reviewed 10 December 2016

We have been going here for years and it is the best Pho I have ever had, hands down. Small, quaint interior, authentic.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

This place has been around a long time and hung in while the area transformed. But the food couldn't get better as it was terrific from the start. These folks are like family to many regulars and newbies. The range of foods prepared is astounding! If you only have a short time for lunch these guys are fast. I also like their carry outs just as good.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I'm glad I didn't let my first experience with Vietnamese be my last. My first experience left me put off, but my visit to Vietnamese Garden restored my hope of enjoying Vietnamese. The food was fresh and tasty. The decor was pleasant. The quality and portion were good for the price; overall good value.
The only negative I have is the shrimp was a bit bland in the noodles, shrimp, and egg rolls bowl.
Parking is readily available, but you may have to pay. Easy in and out on a weekday lunch hour.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Vietnamese Garden is the only place I go for Vietnamese food. The ingredients are high quality and always fresh! I absolutely love their spring rolls!