“Worst Pizza ever”

Get food delivered
Ranked #34 of 47 Quick Bites in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 November 2020

If you like salt and alot of it. That's what their pizza tastes like. It was horrible. My mouth and tongue felt burnt after eating 3 bites... the salt was so heavy. I threw the entire pizza in the trash.

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 12 December 2019

I started working in Harrisburg and figured I would never eat PIZZA or STROMBOLI again, being spoiled by the best places in Philly, but boy was I surprised. Funny thing was, I stumbled upon this place trying to hurry back to Maryland to catch my E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! on Monday Night Football... knowing full well I would have no time to cook. Got the BIG, WORKS Stromboli and a small Della Nona Pizza. Hours later, at gametime, I sliced it, diced it, warmed it and ate it and again, WOW! AS GOOD AS IF NOT BETTER THAN PHILLY! The last Stromboli I had in Philly had a viscosity of 10-W-30... a greasy rag that not only seeped through the cardboard box container but into my car seat as well, replacing that knotty pine scent with eau de B/O for weeks. But not this Harrisburg delight. Meaty, tasty, and dripless, except for the melting cheese, I savored each slice with each passing quarter, till I realized at game's end, I ATE THE WHOLE THING and wanted more. Hence, my physique, lol!

AND THEY DELIVER! maybe not to Maryland or Philly, but they do. Or you can do Take-Out or even Sit-In, as they have a small seating area. Gets really busy and crowded around lunchtime, another sign of a good place to eat. So, as cheap eats go, I give this a hearty South Philly YO!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 22 November 2018

As good a pizza as I have ever had. My friend said the same about his. Just over the top. Don't know what they do but the sure do it right!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank F304NRtomr
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

They get very confused when busy and have no idea who ordered what and when. 1/2 hour delay with many later customers done eating. Asked about our order. “What did you get”. “Sorry. We will put that in”. Sorry! That is how you correct a complete screw up?

Get organized!!!!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I eat at Tonino's at least once a week at lunch. The Della Nona Pizza can not be beat! Everything is tasty and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Sub rolls are homemade and generous. Lines can be long at lunch but the food is worth the wait.

Date of visit: October 2017