“Tonino's alfresco!”

Get food delivered
Ranked #34 of 47 Quick Bites in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I don't know why we had never eaten here before when it is so close to home but we tried it tonight. This is my new favorite pizza place in Harrisburg! We had the stromboli and chicken cheesesteak. Oh... get the combo. Those chips and pasta salad are no joke. We even got extra to bring home. Delicious and very well priced! The patio on a day like today was a great bonus but the inside was very clean and super friendly staff.

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

They have the best pizza in Harrisburg - period. Their margharita is just ridiculous and their veggie pizza is one of my favorites - they even put kalamata olives in it. They are fast, friendly, and very well priced. Also, I have never received a wrong order from there.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

My family gets takeout from here on a fairly regular basis. The buffalo chicken wrap is good as is the grandmother pizza. We would be here more if not for the terrible attitudes of the staff. Not one of them are the least bit nice.

Date of visit: September 2015
2  Thank psu86
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Tonino's was the first place my wife and tried when we officially moved to Harrisburg. The pizza place itself is nice and open with seating available there or you can carry-out. We have always carried out and the food is pretty average for pizza. They have some interesting specialty pizzas on the menu but be careful with those because the more toppings you get on their regular pizza crust, the floppier and harder it gets to eat. Their pizza is pretty greasy, which I make no judgement on because I know some people like that and others do not. It is pretty average and a decent choice for pizza that can leave you wanting a bit more at times.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 14 February 2015

We ordered a pan pizza that was so thick, you thought you were eating a single layer cake with pizza toppings on it. The crust was dry and tough, It had way too much cheese on it and their sauce wasn't that great. We also ordered garlic rolls that didn't have any garlic taste to them and pepperoni rolls that were really hard and difficult to eat. Probably one of the worst pizzas I've ever eaten.

Date of visit: February 2015