All reviews rooms were recently updated hershey trip beds were comfortable stopover toaster
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Overnight stay 9/20. We stop here because it puts us on the other side of Harrisburg in order for us to be on our way quickly to New England. Have stayed here numerous times strictly due to location. There are several restaurants around the intersection at Exit 119 off I-81 & Hwy. 39. The hotel was going through renovations last year when we came through. In spite of those almost new renovations, the upkeep afterwards leaves a lot ot be desired. Although the beds were comfortable and clean, the bathroom already had a crack across the bottom of the sink, the mirror was turning black from the bottom up quite a way, the lampshades in the room were torn, and there were dust balls around the baseboards of the room. We tolerate because we're there such a short period of time....but, how hard is it to have maintenance that is checked regularly by housekeeping and the manager of the hotel?????

Room tip: We always try to stay on first floor.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here September 7&8 2018
The rooms were recently updated.
Was super easy to find and really easy to get to Hershey's from there.
The beds are very comfortable.
Liked the fact that the water was really hot in the bathroom. I hate it when you're at a hotel and the water is kind of lukewarm
There was no coffee pot or microwave in the room.
Did have a hair dryer.
But they did have a microwave in the lobby that I used. They had a toaster that I used to make breakfast sandwiches in the morning.
They did have Coffee made for you in the morning.
Overall for the price that we paid I thought it was pretty good.
All I really needed was a place to sleep and we really enjoyed ourselves.
The day desk guy Juan I think was very nice.Very helpful.
Second shift guy was very nice too.
I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Stood here for our Hershey park trip. Rooms were recently updated and fairly roomy. Cable TV and mini refrigerator in the room along with great A/C. They offer an indoor pool and free coffee and juice in the morning. Staff was very friendly. I met the manger on duty, Juan and he was simply great. Very friendly and had great restaurant recommendations. Beds were a little soft to my liking but all in all, a great value for the price and only 10 minutes away from Hershey. Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

On the trip from NY to FL , this location is very easy on and off, (I-81exit77)same time you can get gas at good price as well. Check in clerk was very friendly, room is large. In room it has micro weave and small size ref. Bath room is ok, no hair dryer,towels are very thin, shower water is hot but not strong, it was OK, wifi is slow, Pet friendly which is very nice,we will stay again if next time in the town.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

was clean and friendly. manager gave me best possible price. room was clean nice and good value.
If you are on the road a good place to stay Earlier we had booked at bookings 4 star recommended was a dump
did not stay and lost our money. We were glad this was such a good value

Date of stay: January 2018