Felicita Golf Resort and Spa
USD 185
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 206/night.

Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
USD 60
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 85/night.

USD 154
USD 143
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 193/night.

USD 122
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

USD 167
Hampton.com
USD 122
USD 112
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

USD 116
USD 108
USD 163
USD 147
USD 154
USD 139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We went for a facial and foot reflexology. The staff was nice enough. The facility had no spa ambiance. Our robes were too small and they had yellowish discolor. The women's changing room was small and unkept. Robes were throne about as well as the sandals they provided. There were also left over water cups on the sink. There was no privacy when changing. As soon as the door opened to the changing room you would be able to see the person getting undressed and so would anyone who happens to be standing outside the door. I could spend so much time documenting what we didn't like. Before we went in for our first appointment, we said we would never go back. It was really just terrible. The facial - $95 - was not great. It was in fact terrible. The foot reflexology was good. We both enjoyed that but wish we had option of the pressure used because we would have opted for deeper pressure. We won't go back. We are both spa goers and so we do know what is and isn't good. This was was just poor. I gave poor rating instead of terrible because the staff were mostly nice.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Jneclvr
Reviewed 20 August 2013

What a lovely property. Beautiful English Gardens. The spa was wonderful...sue and Shannon were wonderful massage therapists. The restaurant was good, but service a bit slow. Rooms are a bit rustic, but very clean. Overall, we had a great weekend. We will return!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marshak53
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My Family had a Reunion at Felicita Resort on the July 26th weekend.
The reviews that I saw were very mixed. I actually went to the resort about 3 months ago to see how this resort looked. It looked really nice it was cold but I felt for the month of July it would probobly be good. It was better then good. There were some communication issues when our pack rolled down to the grill at 10AM and no-one informed the staff (1Waitress & 1 cook) that we were coming that Sunday morning.
The waitress was so pleasant and dealt with us. She apologized over and over. I explained to her that I have been in this hospitality business as a Chef for over 30 years and I understand and my family understood. We understood and she did a great job. There were no stink bugs as another reviewer mentioned. The gardens were delightful. The Bocce court was full of leaves but we managed. The Pool was excellent. Clean, fresh and shade Umbrellas to protect from the sun with chairs and Chaise Lounges. All in all the food was very good the hospitality was very good and the front desk gave a cousin a few extra hours to check out. We had a great time. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Beverly C
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a night to celebrate out anniversary. We had looked at the Hershey hotel, but couldn't justify spending over 1,000 on one night. We selected the package at felicita that included spa services and dinner. The spa was good - however due to one person calling off, the entire schedule was messed up and there were some angry individuals voicing their opinion. I got a facial and a pedicure that were very good and not as expensive as I anticipated. A three course dinner was included in the package and I changed into a nice dress for the meal. When we got to the restaurant and discovered it is just the golf lounge with a spinning display of hot dogs, I felt overdressed but went with the flow. The food was simple but good - obvious that the chef cared about the quality of the dishes.
Grounds are very pretty but overgrown. Rooms are clean but outdated. Overall was a good experience but the resort would benefit so much with some investment or advertising. We did not golf as it was raining.
I'm not sure we will go back - the value for the entire stay was the best part but if you are going to spend money, this is not the place to expect perfection.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank rydian9
Reviewed 23 July 2013

A friend and I went for a weekend getaway to try and relax and try a new place but stay local to our homes. Our first impression of Felicita was wow, a lot of overgrown everything. Our second impression, where is everyone? The reviews here said staff was rude and unresponsive but we found them to be very nice and had interest in asking us about our stay. The signs on the property kind of sucked though. It wasn't easy to find our room or building. Once we found our place, it was decent, bathroom could have been cleaner. But be forewarned if you do not like bugs and animals, do not go here. It is literally in nature. The pool was awesome. Warm and beautiful. There were tons of things to do, Basketball, tennis, golf, a tavern, the spa. But still no people at any of these. We tried the Tavern/Bar but no one was there, ever. Dinner and breakfast, no customers in site. The Italian Garden was amazing but again no one in site. But it's their clear money maker because it was the only upkept outside. Weddings happen here a lot but the wedding party we saw, wasn't having a wedding there. The place was very strange to us. Deserted and haunting. We saw probably 5 people there the whole time and that includes staff. I am thinking they are suffering from some of the bad reviews. I think I would return though because it was secluded and the staff was really nice. Upon leaving the manager had a lot of questions. I really think they are trying !

Room Tip: The AC units drown out any peaceful outdoor noise you want to hear.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends