My boyfriend and I just got back from our trip. It was really nice. The woods are amazing, the gardens are breath taking and the service was even better. David was at the front desk and he really took care of us. He was very nice and friendly so it definitely made the atmosphere even better. The showers by the hot tub were just way too nice to get out of them and the hot tub was huge. The pool is very clean and large as well so everyone had room to swim. Our bed was the most comfortable bed ever. I just could not get over how comfortable it was and how big the king size bed is. No stink bugs in our room either. Not a single one! My boyfriend mentioned how he read reviews here and that one person really bashed the place but the GM replied and took care of issues that that individual person mentioned. It is nice to know the GM actually reads reviews and is not afraid to take criticism. It is so close to the city yet so far away from the noise and busy life. I would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Felicita is a premiere Pennsylvania resort nestled in the heart of the Blue Mountains near Harrisburg. In Italian, Felicita means "great happiness." Our 650 acre golf and spa retreat is the perfect getaway, ranked by Philadelphia's MainLine Today magazine as a "Best Weekend Getaway," Felicita is unlike any other Pennsylvania resort. Felicita's exclusive garden setting and relaxed atmosphere will allow you to truly leave your worries and cares behind as you're transported to another world.Felicita, a short trip never took you so far away. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Felicita Golf Hotel Harrisburg
- Felicita Hotel Harrisburg
- Felicita Resort Harrisburg