All reviewswafflesroom was cleangas stationoff the highwayjuice and coffeesleep innmicrowave and fridgegiant centershort staydesk clerkwould stay againa great staycerealstains
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Ok, if you are staying at an Econo Lodge you should not be expecting 5 stars. It was perfectly fine for an overnight stay. It is conveniently located near I81, but downside is it is a bit noisy. Staff friendly. Room could use updating. Clean enough. Great shower. Adequate continental breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This property was an ex Sleep Inn. CHeck in was, odd, but fine. The hotel smells like Indian food. My room was fine. WiFI was strong. My remote wouldnt turn on the TV. The TV also didnt have a power button, but was labeled as "standby". I tried several methods to get the remote to work, but it would only change the channels. The computer hairs right arm needed to be screwed back in properly. Shower was typical of an ex Sleep Inn. Shower head hadnt been cleaned in a while, but it had hot water and good pressure. Bed was VERY basic, pillows were nice. The HVAC unit was old, tired and I coudlnt read the selections. It was also very noisey. Check out was tough. Guy wouldnt remove the safe charge and hassles me when I reported the remote not working. For $50 a night, it really wasnt bad for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Decided to drive up for a one night stay, the reviews looked good from fellow Choice Members. Arrived & was scolded because we didn't specify we had 2 children, even though we requested a room with 2 beds. Checked in to room 108 to find the bathroom had mold around the ceiling, the shower was disgusting & the sink was clogged. At check-out we noticed we were charged a "safe fee", of which we didn't use. Asked for it to be removed & the guy refused citing "it's our policy" I was unaware I had today for something I didn't need, and didn't use. Also, we had no key to even use it, if we wanted to! The beds were horrible, very low to the ground & worn out. Definitely don't recommend this place, and won't be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We like staying here in our trip south. We like the nice rooms and especially the shower.
The weather here is generally cold in the winter. The room is always warm.
There is a restaurant called country pride that is very good. It is just on the other side of the highway.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We've were on our way to Florida and needed to stop for the nite. Search Hotels.com for a pet friendly hotel... As it was getting late we chose the Econo Lodge near Harrisburg. When we when in the manager was there and the front deck staff were very friendly. When we checked into our room it was looked very tired and in need of repair... We got settled in and tried to us their safe on there was no key. Front desk nite staff was not helpful at all. Said no one uses the safe and we were in a safe area. He wanted to move us to another room. Then we were going out for dinner and the door to room would not lock..Again front desk nite staff was not helpful. Came and tried and then had to move us to another room. Both room were dirty (carpets needed a good cleaning and vacuum, mirrors had not been cleaned , paper on the floors in the bathroom). We were tired so we just ordered pizza which turned out to be one of the best pizzas we have had(Papa John's). Breakfast was mediocre at best. No fruit or yogurt. We had coffee and juice and left for a McDonald's breakfast... $75.00 US for a room was not worth it. We have stayed at a Econo Lodge before but this one need a major over haul on it rooms and staff... Would never stay there again and would NOT recommend it to anyone...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple