All reviews hershey park room was clean hot tub was hot modern design pancake machine front desk cinnamon rolls exercise room quiet location overnight stay short stay bed and pillows nice hotel breakfast area rooms are large yogurt one night stay
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My experience at this Holiday Inn was great. The front desk staff was polite and welcoming, the room was clean and nicely furnished, and the complimentary continental breakfast was a nice plus (this location also had amazing cinnamon buns). The hotel is located near numerous fast food chains, local restaurants, and pizza joints, and is only about 15 minutes away from Hersheypark. The rates weren't bad at all. If you're not looking for anything fancy, and simply a cool and clean hotel to relax in after a long day at the park, it's perfect.

Stayed: June 2017
Christine H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Greetings Steven G! Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our property. I am so excited to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The Cinnamon rolls are my favorite too! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to the Hershey/Harrisburg area.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

From check-in to check-out and everything in between, this place was great! Staff, including housekeeping were very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. WiFi, excellent. Large TV and good channel line-up. Fridge and microwave in room. Parking was a bit tight, so we made other arrangements somewhere else to park our work trailer.

We would recommend this location!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Christine H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Greetings ftbichic76! Thank you do much for taking your time to write a review about our property. I am so excited to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to the Hershey/Harrisburg area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The hotel had a nice lobby area, pool, breakfast area, and the rooms were updated. The hotel is about 10 minutes away from Hershey park, so it was just far enough away without being too far away from the action. The staff were really friendly and professional.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Christine H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Greetings sharpeibaby! Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our property. I am so excited to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to the Hershey/Harrisburg area.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Our family of four were visiting relatives in the Harrisburg area, so I made a reservation for a room with two queen sized beds. Upon arriving at the hotel (around 4pm), we were told that only one room was available and so we were forced to take it. The room had two full sized beds, which were uncomfortable for us. Furthermore, I consider this to be poor service, given that we had reserved and paid (too much) for two queen sized beds.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Greetings afinetraveler! Thank you for taking your time to write as review. I am sorry to hear about your recent hotel experience. Our hotel does not offer any rooms with full size beds.. Our hotel only features rooms with 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. We hope to help you with your lodging needs on any future trip to the Hershey/Harrisburg area.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently with my family. Management was surly and unhelpful. Pool was discolored, had a rough surface that cut the children's feet. They then got an infection from what I'm sure was the dirty pool water. Rooms need to be refreshed. Refrigerator didn't get cold and staff didn't repair as asked. Housekeeping skipped our room 2 out of 3 chances. Wouldn't even bring new towels when we called down. We won't return.

Stayed: August 2017
Christine H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Greeting Brian! Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our property. As I explained in the reply to your email to me during your stay our pool chemical levels are checked daily. Although the pool was a little cloudy the pool was 100% chemically safe. I do apologize that your baseball group did not enjoy their stay with us. I would also like to apologize that we don't allow alcohol in the public areas, and that your group was asked by management to leave our public areas at 1:30 am.

I will be working closely with our maintenance and housekeeping staff to ensure all items are in working order, and to fix any issues necessary to ensure guest satisfaction.