“Lunch”
Review of El Rodeo

El Rodeo
Ranked #47 of 138 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

They have great prices. The staff is very nice. The food is average tasting but there are a lot of options. Free off street parking.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The beginning of the experience was very bad. The girl seating us was not listening to us and tried seating us at a regular table when our son requires a booth as he is autistic and runs off for no visible reason. Once that was fixed the manager told me that the hostess couldn’t hear because of my sons screaming. He wasn’t even screaming at that point though, so that was not fun. Then our server, who is a very good server got our drinks and the meal began to look up. The food is great and the service ended up being excellent. I’m glad it was a good Mother’s Day for the wife.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Went this past Saturday with my wife and daughter. We had to ask for chips and salsa (never had to do that before). Our food was actually good and we went to pay. This is when the lies started. My waitress said she couldn't take my coupon (local flavor) from my phone, it needed to be printed. Not wanting to start an argument we just paid and figured I would print it and use next trip in EXCEPT the troubleshooting link says the coupons are not printable anymore. So I go directly back and the manager know exactly how to use the app. The waitress LIED TO ME!! The manager gave me my $20, the waitress stood right there and instead of apologizing she just gave me "stink eye". Staff were arguing with each other - it was a joke!! I will never set foot in there again until I get an apology. Lying gets you nowhere!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

My wife and i played a game where she picked my food and I couldn't know what it was but I had to eat it no matter what.. Well, I have two things in my favor...a wife who loves me, and a restaurant that makes everything well. I have no clue what I ate except there was steak. It was awesome!

2  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Wanted something different for a business lunch and El Rodeo filled the bill beautifully. Tremendous value- Triple Combo of Beef Enchilada, Beef Empinada and Chili Riellno was an unbelievable $8.95.
Better than average fresh hot tortilla chips with a fresh and nicely spiced salsa, ice-cold draft beers, pleasant staff and fun even if over the top Tex Mex Atmosphere makes this a worthwhile place to enjoy.

2  Thank DocRKS

Been to El Rodeo? Share your experiences!