“Friendly Folks and Good BBQ”

Little Everett's BBQ
Ranked #14 of 144 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I usually visit another BBQ when in the Hanover area but this restaurant was recommended by an acquaintance so I decided to give them a try. I found the staff to be fun and friendly. The dining area was nicely organized and decorated and was clean. The menu is basic but adequate. I was hoping for a bowl of chili but they don't make a chili. I chose to try the vegetable beef soup and a brisket sandwich. The soup was very good with an interesting taste. The brisket sandwich was good but not the best I have ever had. I enjoyed the selection of sauces especially the bourbon with a kick.
I will return to try some of the other items. Hopefully they will have a good chili by the time I return :)

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Have visited this place several times and never been disappointed! The French fries are a must have! You may be lucky enough to visit when Dairy Dan the local ice cream truck has stopped by !!

Date of visit: September 2017
LittleEverettsBBQ, Owner at Little Everett's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank-"Q" very much for the five star review. We enjoy hearing feedback from our customers and are glad that you have visited several times and like our BBQ. Thanks for your support in this way. Dairy Dan has some great ice cream too!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Went here on a date here I got a pulled pork sandwich that was pretty tasty and my honey got a pit beef sandwich that was out of this world!!! All the employees were very nice and we even received a tour from the owner that we really appreciated. We will definitely go back and plan to go to one of the all you can eat events. Thanks!

Date of visit: March 2017
LittleEverettsBBQ, Owner at Little Everett's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Thank you for your business and your feedback. Glad you enjoyed your dinning experience with us. It was a pleasure serving you. looking forward to serving you in the future Thanks Everett

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great food choices on the menu and great tasting food whether you like it spicy, or like me, prefer it not spicy (honey bbq).

Date of visit: August 2016
LittleEverettsBBQ, Owner at Little Everett's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thanks for your business thank you for giving us a good review. Glad you enjoyed your experience with us it was a pleasure to serve you
looking forward to serving you in the future
Thanks Everett

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Friendly, great service, great food. I often eat lunch at least once a week. Enjoy it every time. You are served quickly.

Date of visit: January 2017
LittleEverettsBBQ, Owner at Little Everett's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Thank you for your business and your 5 star review i'm glad you enjoy dinning with us
looking forward to serving you in the future