“Absolutely the BEST!”

Aki Steak House & Sushi
Ranked #33 of 138 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 October 2016

This is our second time dining at the Aki Steak House & Sushi Restaurant and it was just a fabulous as the first time. The party of 4 we were with all had the same which was steak filet and shrimp. The steak was so tender and delicious you didn't need a knife to cut it. We started our dinner with a fresh salad and I mean this was the crispiest lettuce I've had We then progressed to the fried rice and shrimp which led us into our steak. Absolutely no room for desert as this was plenty. Our chef was happy to speak with my wife as she is from Taiwan and speaks chinese. They carried on a lengthy conversaton and both thouroughly enjoyed the evening. We will definitely go back as this is our favorite restaurant. The hostess was extremely gracious and the waitress topped the evening off with her hospitality.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

i am really impressed with the sushi of this resraurant, Hanover is not a big city so you dont espect to much, but as soon as you go inside this restaurant you know you will have a grest experience, lobster roll and salad! great!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to Aki because we heard it was very similar to the one in Shippensburg, man, were we told wrong. First, nobody was friendly, even the hibachi chef wasn't friendly. My fiancé ordered her hibachi and a side of noodles and never received the noodles. After receiving the check, we told the waitress, who told the manager. I guess they didn't believe us because the manager told us they would have to check the cameras to see if it was true. I thought it was weird and we were kind of embarrassed when the manager said he had to check the cameras in front of the other patrons. Never going back here again, drove an hour and a half to get there and would rather drive the 2 hours to go to Aki in Shippensburg!

1  Thank Jordan U
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

No real surprises in food. Good, hot, and plentiful. We tacked on a couple of sushi rolls too. Would return to eat sushi alone. The restaurant is really nice and clean.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

My husband brought me here for our wedding anniversary since we never get to go to hibachi places, and our trip was incredible. The hibachi chef was so friendly and fun, and made the best fried rice. My steak was cooked perfectly and so was my husbands lamb chops. We will most definitely be back.