“Just celebrated Father's Day at The Full Moon, our favorite restaurant.”

Full Moon Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 138 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Just celebrated Father's Day with seaweed salad, goyoza, sushi and shashimi along with great friendly service.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

First visit and the options are wonderful. If you’re looking for different sushi the the funky rolls are for you. The staff was very friendly. Will be back.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Always enjoy this restaurant. Great lunch specials. The funky rolls are the best. I always get the sashimi appetizer.

1  Thank Kit C
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I am by no means an expert on sushi, but I DO know what I like! We have never been disappointed with the food or service at this restaurant, sometimes eating in and sometimes carrying out. The food is always fresh and interesting. No "fish" odor when you enter. We have tried many different sushi here, and have not found a single one we disliked. We have NOT ordered sashimi, however, only the cooked rolls. Our favorites are the Avocado Dumplings and the Angle (sic) Roll. Again, I'm not really an expert by any means and Hanover is not a "big city" with endless choices, but this is truly the best sushi around Hanover, in my opinion.

They also offer many other Asian-inspired dishes. Our favorites are the Thai section (we've tried it all and have truly enjoyed everything!) and the Teriyaki dinners. The Hibachi section is AMAZING. Many of the entrees come with soup and salad; if you get an appetizer that means A LOT of food. Come hungry!

This is Pennsylvania, where liquor is generally only sold in State-run stores and liquor licenses are (by rumor) outrageously expensive and oddly restrictive. This restaurant does NOT serve liquor, nor even beer or wine. Bummer. BUT you can BYOB and there is no uncorking fee (unlike other restaurants in Hanover with no liquor license who DO charge you an uncorking fee...) and they do have wine glasses for your use.

1  Thank sjpedspt
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I tried a yellow curry and it was great. Also, they have brown rice! Service a bit slow but it was Sat night.

2  Thank judymorris1