“Very good”

Ranked #23 of 138 Restaurants in Hanover
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

We are visiting Gettysburg Pa and looking for shopping and a decent place to eat. We came across this Chinese Buffet. The price was reasonable and the quality of food was fantastic. I ate plenty of sushi and made a large plate of hibachi noodles and shrimp. All the entrées were plentiful. I would recommend this place everytime

Reviewed 8 December 2016

My wife and I are Chinese food fanatics so it's always nice for us to have another restaurant where we can go and know we're going to have a great experience. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. The food is always fresh and hot... no lukewarm honey chicken here! My wife loves sushi and always gets a plateful. The food selection is excellent and the relaxing decor is better than you can expect in a place that serves as many people as they do. The parking lot is always full and you'll leave with a comfortable fullness.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Visited for the last time, went there for dinner and the first thing we see is trash all over the parking lot, windows are filthy, no one cleans? The waitress acted like she did not want to wait on us, The food is so so, the price is ok, but they need to step up the food game, 3 years ago it was great, and now, down the drain, we will not return and will not recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank Horrormoviesandmore
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Recently visited this restaurant with my family. Expected run-of-the-mill Chinese buffet but was quite pleased with the selection and quality of food. Picked up a small steak from the buffet and it was tender and tasty. Great selection of sushi! Cook to order stir fry! All included in the buffet price.Not five-star quality, but you are only paying slightly more than fast food. BYOB.

1  Thank Wayne S
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Surprised it took me as long as it did to come here but since my first time, I've been back many times. It's clean and pretty inside. Food is great for what you pay. I get like 10 plates of food every time I go. Try it out!

Been to Lu Hibachi Buffet & Grill? Share your experiences!