“Tasty lunch”

Olive Garden
Ranked #17 of 138 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I really like Olive Garden. The decor is attractive, service is friendly, they have close up disabled parking, and their food is generally good. The one thing I don't like is their prices. I chose the lunch combo because it is one of the few items that is reasonable in price. My chicken and cheese piadina was filling, and came with salad and breadsticks, however, what I really wanted was salmon, but the asking price seemed too high for lunch.

My sister had intended to have one of the specials, but refused to pay that much for lunch so she got a chicken dish with a lemon sauce, which was more reasonable in cost. We don't mind spending more for dinner, but nearly $20 for a dish at lunchtime seems absurd. Olive Garden needs to have more items that are in the $10-$12 for those of us who no longer have huge appetites, but still like to eat out.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Stopped in for lunch early dinner after volleyball tournament. We had a big group so our wait time was long but we did say we could be seated in different areas/tables. Part of our group left because of the wait time that we had and once we were seated there was a lot of open tables that we could've been seated sooner then we were. The food and atmosphere was just like every other Olive Garden so nothing to expand on there.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Always a good value. Everything is good and I've tried A LOT!! The endless pasta bowl 2nd helpings have gotten small but I just keep making them bring me more! lol

Reviewed 9 February 2018

It was our grandson’s 16th birthday and of course he gets to select his restaurant of choice. One of his favored restaurants is the Olive Garden, so the choice was made. We called ahead for reservations because we were coming with 7 people and were not sure of the wait or if arrangements had to be made for a large party. No problem, they were happy to take our reservations and upon entering the restaurant took us directly to our seating area. Katelyn W. was our server and she assisted in the seating as well as offering suggestions for dinner. The food was excellent as all enjoyed their selection. The service was outstanding, for we wanted for nothing; Katelyn was there to take case of our every need, making the evening enjoyable for all.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

This was my 2nd time here with the same VERY inattentive waitress. I ordered soup and a pianini, and didn't get my sandwich until about 30 minutes after I finished my 1st bowl of soup. My 1st soup bowl sat empty at the edge of the table for at least 20 minutes before she ever came to ask me if I wanted more, which means for about 30 minutes I had NOTHING to eat but breadsticks, and I am NOT a very fast eater! Also, my friend was never asked if she wanted more salad, when the bowl was clearly empty!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!