“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great food, great craft beers. Nice little place to sit and dine.
The table area is not very big. So you want to go early to get a seat.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Love the microbrews, and you food is delicious. I always take family in when visiting from out of town. It is one of Hanover, pa’s hidden gems

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Every time we visit I wonder why we don't visit more. Celebrated my grandsons graduation from 5th grade and fathers day for me and my son by marriage (No in-laws in our family). Crab fondue was THE BEST. Two wonderful soups FO always excellent a special carrot ginger with sour cream was outstanding. Their gourmet chicken tenders THE BEST. wonderful chicken salad, baked brie and turkey sandwiches excellent as were beef sandwiches. Lintzer Torte and brownie, great, Tres Liche with strawberries, THE BEST. Great service, super drinks and a growler of Leggy Blonde for a Fathers Day gift.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this place since it was #1 In Hanover. We made a great choice! Food was very good, staff is very nice & pleasant. Neat location in an old building next to some RxR tracks. We would visit again when in town!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We are from Westminster, MD and heard about this place on a community Facebook page as worth the short trip to check it out. They were right.
Saturday evening no problem getting a table - we did arrive late by small town standards - 8:15. The place was vibrant and welcoming.
Leann our server was extraordinarily pleasant. We loved her. My bride has some serious food allergies and she was so accommodating making sure everything was perfect. I had a special which was Monkfish - delicious and the bride was delighted with her lamb that they prepared according to her dietary needs. Excellent cocktails - they have a brewery but we are not beer people.
Prices were reasonable for everything.
Pretty easy trip for us from Maryland - we will be back.