See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This place is a dump. Rooms are so outdated and dirty. We booked two rooms, one had no air-conditioning, they brought a fan and the only button that worked was Low. A lot of shady characters at this place, they must rent on a monthly basis. Would never stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank dontstayhere53449
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Pleasant staff, clean room & comfortable bed. Slept well without any complaints.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Do not stay here. My husband has bed bug bites everywhere. Management did nothing to get rid of the bugs. They did not offer to refund his money. The air conditioning does not work. This motel should be condemned and shut down.

Suspicious activities also go on in this motel.

Room tip: Avoid staying here; do not rent a room.
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
14  Thank George4689
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I stayed here for a week when my ex-girlfriend and I broke up. Rooms are very very dirty, BED BUGS EVERYWHERE, and the owners just don't care! I didn't get any money back and they refused to give me a different room. I went to the hospital because I had no idea what I was getting bit from. They first diagnosed me with scabbies, until he found a bed bug crawling on my back. On his orders I left without receiving a refund! I would not suggest this place to my EX-GIRLFRIEND!!!! Now thats saying something! PLEASE, do not stay here!!

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
8  Thank deuces626
Reviewed 2 May 2011

This place has bed bugs My daughter had alot of bug bites .The dr confirmed this and we went back to hotel They wouldnt refund our money but changed rooms and did our laundry We was to keep her cool due to itching but air didnt work and wasnt fixed for 24 hours My daughter then had swelling of the face and eye and we found a bug on wall We know was a adult bed bug but office said was a roach either way gross.We went back to dr and they confirmed more bug bites we went back to hotel they refused refund and told us we was payed till next day we had get out due to my dr calling health department on them We did nothing wrong my daughter was sick from this place and they tookout money and threw us out just wrong

Date of stay: April 2011