All reviews restaurants and shopping complimentary breakfast visit family recommend this hotel staying at this hotel pleasant stay the hotel is clean hot tub fitness room excellent hotel walking distance great place to stay would stay here again each morning minute drive oatmeal we've stayed
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Always have a excellent experience at the Hampton in Hanover, PA. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, and newly remodeled pool area is great. The breakfast in the morning is always hot and ready at 6am for those who are traveling on business and need to get an early start.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stayed here one night for a wedding in the area. VERY nice staff, quiet hotel. Rooms are pretty cool -- I like the sliding barn door for the bathroom, and there is both a fridge and a microwave in the room. We had a 2 queen room - beds are very comfy. Here's the great part!! We've stayed at a lot of Hampton Inns (and chains at this level) and I will say that they are the BEST SCRAMBLED EGGS we've ever had as part of the "Free Breakfast" -- most of the time the eggs are all dried out and barely edible - these eggs were light, fluffy and moist -- great job!! (I know it sounds silly to rave about the eggs, but hey, it's the little things!) Breakfast are was very clean and restocked often.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very satisfied with my overnight stay at this particular Hampton in Hanover, PA. Clean, comfortable and a very friendly staff. Easy to find and located in a very nice area with many restaurants and shopping locations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I never leave reviews but I was so pleased with this Hampton Inn I decided to. Recently renovated and the rooms are modern and so clean! Beds were comfy. We almost exclusively stay at Hampton Inns and this was our favorite by far. Really great hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This was my 21st straight year returning to Hampton Inn Hanover. I bring 36 guys to PA to play golf for a weekend. We ALWAYS stay at Hampton Inn in PA because of the service we receive. The quality of service received by my golf group is always outstanding. The staff always makes us feel welcome. The hotel was recently remodeled including all the rooms. Everything was well kept and clean. I can not say enough good things about the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends