“Wholesome”

Add it.
Pure & Simple Cafe
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Greencastle
Reviewed 28 July 2016

The food here is fresh, organic, wholesome and healthy. Everything is delicious! I have had breakfast and lunch here and have never found anything I didn't like!

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Pure and Simple offers many tasty meals and treats that you don't get at most other cafes. What they serve are light, healthy, but delicious meals. Great smoothie selection! The ambience is also nice for chatting with friends or reading a book.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Since this restaurant has two pages, I figured I'd share the review on both. I have been eating at Pure and Simple Café for years and I've never been disappointed. They have large, delicious, and colorful fresh salads, filling and flavorful wraps, delightful soups, yummy juices and smoothies and lots of healthy breakfast options! I never get tired of eating there. I often get the Portabella Mushroom wrap, vegan style, it's one of my favorite items on the menu. They also have a delicious dessert case. I recently had a raw vegan pumpkin cheesecake... Oh my goodness. So rich and delightful. I love all of the smoothies as well. The service is friendly, the atmosphere of the restaurant is so beautiful, it's an old building with huge windows, so you get plenty of natural light as you enjoy your food. I always feels right at home and comfy. I love this restaurant!

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

We always try to find local restaurants to eat at when we travel. This was a great find! Only minutes off of I-81, this was a convenient, healthy, and most importantly delicious option! Will come back the next time we are on a road trip on I-81.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Stop into "Pure and Simple' for great soups, wraps, and salads! My favorite is a Combo with one of their soups and the Greek salad... I haven't been dissapointed yet with any of their soups. The Tuna wrap is good also... Lunch will be $10.00 with water, but the food quality is excellent!