“COUNTRY DINER”
Review of Sunnyway Diner

Sunnyway Diner
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Greencastle
Reviewed 11 July 2018

You can't eat in a rural diner without getting a hot roast beef sandwich, so that's what I had. My wife had the fish sandwich. Both were very good. This town is only three miles above the Mason-Dixon Line, so they still had Sweet Tea, but it wasn't Southern sweet, so we had to add LOTS of sweetener to bring it up to Georgia standards, but they tried. Nice place. Almost anything you can imagine on the menu. I'd do it again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I were traveling near Greencastle Pa around 2pm and we’re hungry . Did not want “chain “ food. To our delight we spotted the dinner.
Went in. Well staffed. Very friendly and had specials. And tables. We like tables instead of booths ( but they also had booths and bar stools) there is a step up to get in the building but I think you can get in side entrance without a step.
Orders the special open faced hot chicken sandwich two sides. REAL chicken. Tender and delish.
Hubby got hot beef. Good too. Sides amazing pickled beats. Fresh tasting corn and well seasoned green beans. Hubby likes his fries well done and that is how they came.

Pie for dessert . Several choices. I choose cherry w a side of ice cream. First thing I noticed the crust was not “my Pillsbury” asked if they made their crust .. yes w lard. Amazingly delish. The cherry filling and generous scoop of ice cream were delish but oh I hope I pass that way again for pie ( and the fresh brewed coffee)

Enjoy

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visit the Sunnyway Diner regularly. Although the outside is not the quintessential chrome diner, the inside and menu are classic diner. Good food, cheap prices, endless coffee. Recommend!

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 6 March 2018

If you are looking for a home cooked meal Sunnyway is the place to eat. There food is amazing. Everything i have eaten there is so good. There staff is so friendly. In the back is a deli they have all kinds of things they make you can get a container to take home. There cole slaw is so good best I've ever eaten and if you like ham salad there's is so good its the only place I buy my ham salad amd cole slaw They also have others I haven't tried them yet but I plan to.there french fries are good especially with gravy. There gravy is home made and tastes so good.

1  Thank CiC883
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Had supper here one evening. The food was pretty good, nothing special. Our waitress was extremely nice. Good prices

1  Thank dmgnnz