“Mothers Day Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Very good food very clean great selection and nice helpful waitresses. The bar was well kept and clean

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I haven't stopped at a TA's in years. After a long night out, my Grandson and I missed the free breakfast at the Comfort Inn we were staying at. Wanting a big breakfast before a day of golf we decided to try TA's. Excellent choice, the food was excellent, well prepared and great portions. Will definitely stop here again.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I had the lunch buffet .the fried chicken, sweet and sour meatballs and goulash was great .whole kernel corn was awesome. Amy was my server .great job chick

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank 262randyt
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Stopped here for breakfast on a business trip and was good and fast. Good service, nothing fancy, just good, plentiful breakfast bar. I have eaten here many times before and will eat here again when going by and it is meal time. Good coffee. Reasonably priced. Nice shop adjoining the restaurant. The place is usually clean and well maintained. Clean rest rooms. The drink cups or glasses are kept full. They have great iced tea. Just remember this is a truck stop. Truckers keep America moving!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I often go to the TA for their breakfast buffet, It's really good and priced just right. The food is well prepared. staff are very friendly. I would recommend this to anyone traveling or just want to have a good breakfast buffet.

Date of visit: April 2016